Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beautiful Game.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone want Steve Bruce?.......anyone???......please???
Got beat again tonight, 1-2 at home against Leeds, will he be next for the chop?
I see the Berties are scoring goals for fun again 4-0 against West Brom so they are back on top.
David Moyes will be getting a nose bleed West Ham up to 4th after a good win at Palace. It certainly is an entertaining season.

You know Chelsea wear blue because of Rangers?
And Rangers once upon a time wouldn’t sign a catholic. But then they figured there’s coin to be made in this game. Money trumps any old “tradition”, especially so in the modern game. Lampard and Celtic would potentially be win win for both parties.

And Rangers once upon a time wouldn’t sign a catholic. But then they figured there’s coin to be made in this game. Money trumps any old “tradition”, especially so in the modern game. Lampard and Celtic would potentially be win win for both parties.
And Celtic would never sign a proddie.. Your reasoning is?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone want Steve Bruce?.......anyone???......please???
Well come on how many had a bet on an away win today?

Everton 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd

:scratch:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
As absolutely atrocious as he is, it's always funny to see the sc*use m*ackems lose.

Wor Brewcie will be celebrating with double sausage and chips tonight as a chaser for his mixed donner.
And why not:hungry: Well deserved.

Stop it, I'm about to ring my mate who is an Everton season ticket holder.

:D
When I was young, single and happy, I had a season ticket for the East Stand Centre Paddock at St James's. I gave it up cos the buggahs never come to see me when I was bad. Now that was a waste of money....then I got married.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
True dit: my mate is a former Everton "fan of the year" and as bigoted a bluenose as you will find.

May I be the first to offer my commiserations to Jose Mourinho on his second loss in a row, this time to those titans of the Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion. I know he is such a cheerful fellow that he will put a brave face on it and just laugh it off in his usual manner, but I bet deep inside he must be feeling at least a little bit miserable.

If Scottish football was of any interest this side of the border, which it‘s really not, I suppose the prospect of Gerrard at Rangers and Lampard at Celtic would at least fuel that interest. But because they are both well-liked young English managers, who are contemporaries of each other, and who might go on to do good things in English football, rather than for the fact that they would be managing rival Scottish clubs. If they managed, say, Derby and Nottingham Forest it would be the same.

If you are asking is the rivalry as intense between Derby and Nottingham Forest as it is between Rangers and Celtic, then the answer is yes, we fücking hate those sheep shagging cünts.

And thank you for not writing Notts Forest.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
May I be the first to offer my commiserations to Jose Mourinho on his second loss in a row, this time to those titans of the Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion. I know he is such a cheerful fellow that he will put a brave face on it and just laugh it off in his usual manner, but I bet deep inside he must be feeling at least a little bit miserable.
How long will he last? Top in December, now in 6th and 11 points off the top.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If you are asking is the rivalry as intense between Derby and Nottingham Forest as it is between Rangers and Celtic, then the answer is yes, we fücking hate those sheep shagging cünts.

And thank you for not writing Notts Forest.
Up The County.

Latest Threads