The Beautiful Game.

I took the dog for a walk when City went 1-0 up. I watched the last ten minutes.

Yes, they’re a great side, but its hardly exciting watching them outclass another team in a one-sided game. Watford did OK until City scored but after that it was inevitable. As a neutral, I very rapidly lost interest when it became apparent it was going to become the usual one-sided fare.

Yawn.
Give Watford over £1 billion to spend on purchasing players, plus plenty for wages (on and off the books) and I reckon they might be able to string together some decent results

City are an impressive team, but it's like playing Football Manager with infinite funds.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

In a Final,when you turn round 0-2 down,you might as well go for it..........City cut them to shreds,could have been 7 or 8.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What I liked about it was the attitude of the city players.
Didn’t settle for 2 or 3 nil, oh no, they wanted to entertain their fans, they pushed for more and more goals when they could so easily have done what Utd would have done, ie sat back and done nothing for 45 minutes.
I hope that game is played to the United players on their return to training to just show them what is capable with skill AND hard work.
As a football supporter you can’t fault them, their wage bill is smaller than Utd
And their transfer record is the chap from Leicester at £60million no where near what Utd’s is, just goes to show you can have the money but you have to spend and use it wisely.
Well done City but our treble is bigger than yours.=-D

Didn’t settle for 2 or 3 nil, oh no, they wanted to entertain their fans, they pushed for more and more goals when they could so easily have done what Utd would have done, ie sat back and done nothing for 45 minutes.
I hope that game is played to the United players on their return to training to just show them what is capable with skill AND hard work.
As a football supporter you can’t fault them, their wage bill is smaller than Utd
And their transfer record is the chap from Leicester at £60million no where near what Utd’s is, just goes to show you can have the money but you have to spend and use it wisely.
Their buying policy has been very good.

Leeds, Derby, West Brom and Villa - four “big” names from years gone by. I’d have been happy for any of them to go up. As between Derby and Villa, maybe I’d prefer Villa, but only because I think that there should be representation from our second city in the top flight.
Derby was never a big name, the sheep shagging cünts.

The Watford fans impressed me

Derby was never a big name, the sheep shagging cünts.
Oi Oi, the current mrs_mush will be having words with you shortly.

Leeds, Derby, West Brom and Villa - four “big” names from years gone by. I’d have been happy for any of them to go up. As between Derby and Villa, maybe I’d prefer Villa, but only because I think that there should be representation from our second city in the top flight.
As a Forest fan, I hope Villa thrash the dirty, sheep-shagging, mutton molesters.

I have no great expections from the play-off final, Didn't think we would get in the play offs, certainly didn't think we would beat dirty leeds, so the rest is now a bonus. For the 1st time in years i would like us to get in the Prem (despite the fact it could well be more humiliating than last time) - because if we stay in the championship i fully expect us to start on -9 points due to FFP. Despite Mel Morris's 3 card shuffle of selling the ground to himself and cutting wages this season, i think the previous 3 seasons will finally catch up.

Hey ho, wemberlee it is, see if Frank Lampards Derby can do any better than the last version

Notts Forest fans..............ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have no great expections from the play-off final, Didn't think we would get in the play offs, certainly didn't think we would beat dirty leeds, so the rest is now a bonus. For the 1st time in years i would like us to get in the Prem (despite the fact it could well be more humiliating than last time) - because if we stay in the championship i fully expect us to start on -9 points due to FFP. Despite Mel Morris's 3 card shuffle of selling the ground to himself and cutting wages this season, i think the previous 3 seasons will finally catch up.

Hey ho, wemberlee it is, see if Frank Lampards Derby can do any better than the last version

As a baggies fan I pray you go up

As a Forest fan, I hope Villa thrash the dirty, sheep-shagging, mutton molesters.
It was good to see dirty leeds weeping though, although the best result for any self respecting Forest fan would be if both sides had kicked each other to death.

I understood that the FFP rules had been passed with a clean bill of health, what don't I know?

I understood that the FFP rules had been passed with a clean bill of health, what don't I know?
That a certain Saudi Sheikh has pumped the best part of £1BN into the club?

FFP rules are a total joke BTW.

That a certain Saudi Sheikh has pumped the best part of £1BN into the club?
Into DCFC without declaring as a shareholder? Where did he put the loot, into the players car park?

I know they're losing £2m per month, but didn't know they needed that much of an injection. If I had a spare £1 to hand, I might be tempted to buy the club myself just for shits and giggles.

Jesus Christ! It would be less embarrassing if you’d admitted to shoving a hedgehog up your arse for sexual gratification.
You say that like I don't...... Reme

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0