The Beautiful Game.

Re the European Cup
Simpson,Craig Gemmall,Clarke, McNeil, Murdoch, Johnston, Auld, Chalmers and Wallace
Two European finals,one win, one loss
All born within 30 miles of Celtic Park

Citeh, being investigated yet again, I see...Will UEFA actually do anything, other than pay lip service? Given their past record of dealing with such antics, it's highly doubtful!

I used to live in Leeds, I'd have quite liked to see them back in Division 1 -- Premier league that is.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sixteen years since Leeds were in the top flight.
Think I want Derby to go up as that Terry is connected to Villa.

Leeds, Derby, West Brom and Villa - four “big” names from years gone by. I’d have been happy for any of them to go up. As between Derby and Villa, maybe I’d prefer Villa, but only because I think that there should be representation from our second city in the top flight.

Couldn't be happier that DIRTY Leeds failed to get back into the top flight, absolute scum club. Just a shame the cnuts didn't go out of business a few years back...Well done Derby!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
FA CUP FINAL DAY=-D
Even though my side failed miserably to get to the final this is always a game to watch and if Utd are not involved then I’m normally cheering on the underdog and that is certainly true this year, after all we don’t want those blue bastards winning anything else this year do we?
Im hoping for a 2-1 to Watford. It will probably be 4 - 1 City.

Come on Watford:number1: do it for Elton:cyclopsani:.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Leeds, Derby, West Brom and Villa - four “big” names from years gone by. I’d have been happy for any of them to go up. As between Derby and Villa, maybe I’d prefer Villa, but only because I think that there should be representation from our second city in the top flight.
Not with that Terry there, can’t stand the man. Come on Derby.

City have the better team by far,after charmless celebrations last Sunday,I would be happy to see Watford win.

City have the better team by far,after charmless celebrations last Sunday,I would be happy to see Watford win.
......well, that was a real thrashing.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Funnily enough I wanted City to get a seventh. It would have been nice to witness history in the making.
An amazing result and that was without Aguero who was on the bench!

Funnily enough I wanted City to get a seventh. It would have been nice to witness history in the making.
An amazing result and that was without Aguero who was on the bench!
De Bruyne is a wonderful player.

I gave up watching after 3 - 0.

Watford were utterly outclassed. Just shows the gulf between City / Liverpool and / or other top 6 clubs and the rest of the league.

Not really an embarrassment for Watford, though. Against any other team (except Liverpool) it would have been, but this Manchester City side are bordering on the phenomenal. I still think they were better than Spurs in the CL semi-final, and they could well have won an amazing quadruple this season. Terrific stuff.

I took the dog for a walk when City went 1-0 up. I watched the last ten minutes.

Yes, they’re a great side, but its hardly exciting watching them outclass another team in a one-sided game. Watford did OK until City scored but after that it was inevitable. As a neutral, I very rapidly lost interest when it became apparent it was going to become the usual one-sided fare.

Yawn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0