The Beautiful Game.

Interesting from Dion Dublin. You get caught diving in the opposition box and a penalty gets awarded against you. New one on me, and a bit radical.

...But I like it.

Interesting from Dion Dublin. You get caught diving in the opposition box and a penalty gets awarded against you. New one on me, and a bit radical.

...But I like it.
It would certainly make the "To Dive or Not To Dive" decision making process a lot more interesting.

Sydenham Utd v Streatham Rovers teamsheet. The first letter in the Sydenham players names spell out SRFC ARE SHÍT.

That's almost as funny as the name of the Streatham No 11, Az Farse

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think we all know that the majority of footballers are on the thick side, but does any body honestly believe this bull shit?

Wayne Hennessey did not know what Nazi salute was - FA panel

It’s on a par with a certain ex manager who when on trial for something to do with brown envelopes claimed he couldn’t read. Ffs this is laughable.

I think we all know that the majority of footballers are on the thick side, but does any body honestly believe this bull shit?

Wayne Hennessey did not know what Nazi salute was - FA panel

It’s on a par with a certain ex manager who when on trial for something to do with brown envelopes claimed he couldn’t read. Ffs this is laughable.
Yes. Recall this incident?

I dealt with a lot of footballers.
Thick as mince.
Nigerians think they are in China, meanwhile are in Vietnam. They get paid, they do not care.
I met David James, when Pompey were in Cape Town in 2008.
Explained that I was a fan, and was from Cowplain/Waterlooville.
He'd never heard of the places.

Not at all.

Enlighten me?
From wiki:
In January 1998, Gascoigne courted serious controversy during a goal celebration where he mimed playing a flute (symbolic of the flute-playing of Orange Order marchers) during an Old Firm match at Celtic Park. The gesture infuriated Celtic fans who had been taunting him and Gascoigne was fined £20,000 by Rangers after the incident. He also received a death threat from an Irish Republican Army (IRA) member following the incident

From wiki:
In January 1998, Gascoigne courted serious controversy during a goal celebration where he mimed playing a flute (symbolic of the flute-playing of Orange Order marchers) during an Old Firm match at Celtic Park. The gesture infuriated Celtic fans who had been taunting him and Gascoigne was fined £20,000 by Rangers after the incident. He also received a death threat from an Irish Republican Army (IRA) member following the incident
The ignorant, spiteful, cvnt.

Feasible.
The average Yoof is as thick as mince these days, it seems.
the DM often has 'how dumb are our teens?' stories.
I quite liked the Hennessy BBC Follow up story.....

"Wayne Hennessy: I desperately want to learn about the Nazis"

Looking for a second career?

Can I just use this thread to Express my disgust at the allocation Gooners and Chelsea are getting after being asked to travel to the arse end of near Asia for the Europa league final?

Less than 6000 allocation and that's before the corporates get their hands on them (arsenal are rumoured to have to hand off 2700 of that allocation to corporates for instance).

UEFA need to learn the truism that football without fans is nothing.

From wiki:

Didn't he subsequently claim he was drunk?
During one game he admitted to having mare in the first half
At halftime he went to the bar and had a pint and four or five double whisky's to get him through the second half

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Can I just use this thread to Express my disgust at the allocation Gooners and Chelsea are getting after being asked to travel to the arse end of near Asia for the Europa league final?

Less than 6000 allocation and that's before the corporates get their hands on them (arsenal are rumoured to have to hand off 2700 of that allocation to corporates for instance).

It’s not really Europe is it?
The fans should just stay at home watch it in the pub with their mates, a lot cheaper (even with London beer prices=-D) and far far safer.
As you say bloody disgusting and these UEFA people will only learn if the fans just don’t turn up.
And how about the prices of flights to Madrid for The CL final, have you seen how they shoot up from the week before the game to a few days prior to it?
I thought there were rules against such practices.

I think that Liverpool and Tottenham are getting 16000 tickets each a grand total of 32000 tickets from a stadium capacity of 67800
Then they wonder why fans end up in the wrong end
Plus they just get sold on for a massive profit
Fans getting ripped off a over

I think that Liverpool and Tottenham are getting 16000 tickets each a grand total of 32000 tickets from a stadium capacity of 67800
Then they wonder why fans end up in the wrong end
Plus they just get sold on for a massive profit
Fans getting ripped off a over
By comparison our problems are small though. Theres innumerable routes into Madrid for the savvy Scouser, not so many into Baku!

And we have near three times the allocation, the corporate allocation tends to end up in fans hands anyway as far as LFC are concerned and to be honest we could probably sell out the stadium on our own.

Years of this kind of palaver has given Scousers a fairly sound idea of how many will get in.as a fairly confident prediction Tottingham will have their end, the other three quarters will look like Anfield. It's just experience telling, not a slight on Spurs fans.

A quick nose around Spurs forums shows them shocked at prices and only now starting to get creative about how to get there. I've got a mate who's flying in via Algeria and staying there before and after. He's doing the whole trip for less than 500 notes and is guaranteed a ticket through attendance. Others had their flights booked at the start of the season but booked them to Alicante or Salou and planned a boss week on the lash if it didn't work out. As it is they've booked out the Spanish intercity to Madrid AND have a boss week on the lash and footy to watch.

Point still stands. That EL final allocation is terrible and its location is shocking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0