The Beautiful Game.

Do you reckon we need a separate thread for the world cup, or should we post on this one?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There tends to be a separate thread for the big championships. I'll set it going now.
good work shanks. it should stop tournament chat bring interrupted with the transfer gossip

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Could be the beginning of the end for a certain West London money laundering outfit :)
Can we replay the final again then? We might even give Chelsea a game next time round or make it slightly interesting for the neutral and not so neutral.
Worse FA Cup final I can remember, not once did I get out of my chair or raise my voice, I had about as much enthusiasm as that over rated midfielder of ours, Pogba.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently the reason why Abramovich wasn't at the cup final yesterday was because his visa's run out and there's some doubt whether he'll even get it renewed by the Government.
Be funny if it happens but I think he'll be back, he spends too much money and I'm sure he must have contacts in places the amount of time he has spent here. Money talks you know.

SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:
A friend of mine has two tickets for the Champions League Final. They are box seats, and include travel and hotel accommodation. She didn't realize when she bought the tickets that this is the same day as her wedding - so she can't go. If you're interested and want to go instead of her: It's at St James's Church in Bootle at 3pm. His name is John. He will be the one at the altar in the suit.

I know,I know,just easing the nerves.

SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:
A friend of mine has two tickets for the Champions League Final. They are box seats, and include travel and hotel accommodation. She didn't realize when she bought the tickets that this is the same day as her wedding - so she can't go. If you're interested and want to go instead of her: It's at St James's Church in Bootle at 3pm. His name is John. He will be the one at the altar in the suit.

I know,I know,just easing the nerves.
I wish I could be sporting and wish you good luck ;-)

I wish I could be sporting and wish you good luck ;-)

I'm sure you can Tiddles. Besides, just think how shocked some of the others will be!
don't think I need to wish you luck, looking at the various Liverpool forums and your former 'legends', it seems you have already won it!

Fulham have won the playoff.

I'm glad they have gone up, they play so.e lovely football and will be an asset to the prem

also, craven cottage is an interesting ground and nice to see something different in the prem

I see that qatar, a nation with a robust and extensive football heritage, have started their prep for the 2022 world cup.

a 4-1 spanking of their u-21s by Mexico in the toulan tournament is just the first step to greatness

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0