• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Beautiful Game.

A truly great manager, when he was in his prime. I liked the way he wore his heart on his sleeve. If someone asked him a cheeky question, he would look at them with disdain and give a "none of your fcuking business" answer. There are not many Frenchmen that I like or respect, but he is one of them. Possibly the only one :)

Who next? Pardew? :)
Pardew ??? Behave yourself young man!!:p

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A truly great manager, when he was in his prime. I liked the way he wore his heart on his sleeve. If someone asked him a cheeky question, he would look at them with disdain and give a "none of your fcuking business" answer. There are not many Frenchmen that I like or respect, but he is one of them. Possibly the only one :)

Who next? Pardew? :)
As a football supporter and as far as the French go I have to admit you have to admire Wenger. However the best French man ever for me is Eric a footballer of pure genius who kick started Fergies run of titles and unequalled success.

As a football supporter and as far as the French go I have to admit you have to admire Wenger. However the best French man ever for me is Eric a footballer of pure genius who kick started Fergies run of titles and unequalled success.
Not the only thing he kicked, unfortunately :)

2015rexfeatures_239359k190115.jpg

At the moment the best Manager ( for me ) is Klopp , a man / person that I admire very much .
Brought 'Pool back to where it belongs , I was NOT happy when Liverpool had a 'Brain-Fart' and hired big Brenda.

Mourinho has a CV that dazzles - he's won practically everything , but I wonder if he could have done the same with Arsenal ? I don't think so.
At present he has "an embarrassment of riches" - but room only for Eleven to play...

I hope we get a German Manager next.

At the moment the best Manager ( for me ) is Klopp , a man / person that I admire very much .
Brought 'Pool back to where it belongs , I was NOT happy when Liverpool had a 'Brain-Fart' and hired big Brenda.

Mourinho has a CV that dazzles - he's won practically everything , but I wonder if he could have done the same with Arsenal ? I don't think so.
At present he has "an embarrassment of riches" - but room only for Eleven to play...

Interesting that big Brenda's won two League titles on the trot and is one game away from a double treble at a side where he's definitely had much less money available to spend.

And Arsenal want him too.

Celtic will allow Arsenal to approach Brendan Rodgers, says club's majority shareholder Dermot Desmond

I heard about that - but I think the Premiership is a lot harder than the Scottish League - and I'm not trashing the SL - it's just not the same , that's all.

Interestingly - he's not on the Bookies top ten ( which Ancelotti is - Number One !! ) and I don't fancy Ancelotti at all.

Interesting that big Brenda's won two League titles on the trot and is one game away from a double treble at a side where he's definitely had much less money available to spend.
He's had more money to spend compared to the rest of the league by a country mile though. I reckon my mum could do at least the Double with Celtic and I don't think she could name a single current football player.

I support the team that used to scare the crap out of Wenger. Despite that I can see the greatness in the man and the humility and pride when all about him were losing their heads and blaming it on him. Come next year the fickle fans will be wondering WTF happened to their club. Well they deserve everything they'll get.
Now if he was willing to take a pay cut Bolton would jump at the chance... :cool:

Not the only thing he kicked, unfortunately :)

View attachment 331641
Better that than kicking his girlfriend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Where they belong?

He's certainly brought them trophyless mediocrity, while bottling two finals, so I suppose your assertion is right

Better that than kicking his girlfriend

Neither are acceptable in my book.
Call me old fashioned, but I put kicking your female partner much lower than knocking around a scumbag fan who was asking for it.

Rather both incidents didn't happen

Call me old fashioned, but I put kicking your female partner much lower than knocking around a scumbag fan who was asking for it.

Rather both incidents didn't happen

Which was my point. I'm not picking which is the better kind of dogshit to tread in :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0