The Beautiful Game.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hasn't really changed what they need to do, to be honest. They had to score no matter what anyway so they're still in the same boat.

Of course, Barca could put six past them now but Chelsea have looked decent since going behind.
They might be in the "same boat" but it's got a hell of a bloody leak!

That’s the rent boys out then :)
Hasn't really changed what they need to do, to be honest. They had to score no matter what anyway so they're still in the same boat.

Of course, Barca could put six past them now but Chelsea have looked decent since going behind.
Didn't see the game, but in the first leg they put a good performance in against a very good Barca side.

No shame in that unlike united who allowed as fairly average side to get through to the next round. As I alluded to on the united thread, it wasn't even a united capitulation or Sevilla doing anything to particularly earn qualification, united just ghosted through the 2nd leg.

Barca should be favourites for the cup, but I fancy Munich have a strong shout this season. They have an ageing element to their side and this could be the last chance for them, before the side is broken up. Also helps that aside from man city, they don't have any real domestic concerns and can therefore focus effort on this cup

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't see the game, but in the first leg they put a good performance in against a very good Barca side.

No shame in that unlike united who allowed as fairly average side to get through to the next round. As I alluded to on the united thread, it wasn't even a united capitulation or Sevilla doing anything to particularly earn qualification, united just ghosted through the 2nd leg.

Barca should be favourites for the cup, but I fancy Munich have a strong shout this season. They have an ageing element to their side and this could be the last chance for them, before the side is broken up. Also helps that aside from man city, they don't have any real domestic concerns and can therefore focus effort on this cup

Oh god help us, anyone but the bitters, and I mean anyone!

Oh hang on a minute.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Now we are at the semi finals of The e FA Cup isn't it about time the semi finals were moved away from Wembley and to the millennium stadium instead?
Totally neutral so the like of Arsenal and Spurs have to do a bit of travelling as well. It worked when the finals were held there when Wembley was been developed and it would make the final and Wembley special again.
Or do the money men at the FA have to much say? It's a shame that the final and the excitement of getting to Wembley has been diluted.

I see Darron Gibson has been done for drink driving again ! Hit a taxi on Dovedale road at Sunderland yesterday lunch time, fled the scene and ploughed into parked cars. He was doing 60 in a 30 zone, lucky nobody was killed, the utter ****. Sunderland, the club that just keeps giving.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I see Darron Gibson has been done for drink driving again ! Hit a taxi on Dovedale road at Sunderland yesterday lunch time, fled the scene and ploughed into parked cars. He was doing 60 in a 30 zone, lucky nobody was killed, the utter ****. Sunderland, the club that just keeps giving.
That's not the ex Utd player is it?

Now we are at the semi finals of The e FA Cup isn't it about time the semi finals were moved away from Wembley and to the millennium stadium instead?
Totally neutral so the like of Arsenal and Spurs have to do a bit of travelling as well. It worked when the finals were held there when Wembley was been developed and it would make the final and Wembley special again.
Or do the money men at the FA have to much say? It's a shame that the final and the excitement of getting to Wembley has been diluted.
I bekiebe that the agreement the FA have with the stadium, is that they have to hold so many events there a season.

That agreement may run out in a few years and is support your milenium stadium suggestion

What an idiot. Will the club get rid?

What an idiot. Will the club get rid?

He's been suspended ( on full pay ) his contract will probably have run out by the time it is dealt with at court. Looks like jail time as he's got previous for hit and run when he was at Everton. Damn Moyes to hell for inflicting that cnut on my club.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep that's the one, utter ****.
Bloody hell he must be getting on a bit, thought he must have retired years ago. Suspended on full pay? It's bloody joke what these twats get away with, if he is not earning he shouldn't be paid and surely that behaviour brings the club into, disrepute.

Bloody hell he must be getting on a bit, thought he must have retired years ago. Suspended on full pay? It's bloody joke what these twats get away with, if he is not earning he shouldn't be paid and surely that behaviour brings the club into, disrepute.
I think he's only Thirty, all our squad should be sacked, the ***** have hardly broken into a sweat all season. Worst squad that I can ever remember in forty odd years.

England friendlies coming up on Friday and Tuesday.

Southgate has picked some players who simply don't deserve to be there - why are wekbeck, hart and Livermore even considered? gomez is also strange one given his lack of game time as a centre back at the top level (one for the future though).

It's a larger squad that needs to be trimmed down come june, plus in my view, a few more to be dropped for better form players. The following are borderline for the plane based on current form/ comparative ability; lingaard, Ox, Henderson, Lewis Cook, one of rose/ Bertrand, Mawson

Here is my preferred line-up from the current squad (352) for the friendlies

Butland

Walker, stones tarkowski, mcguire, Young

Dier, wilshire
Ali

Vardy, Rashford

Kane would obviously start in the world cup, while the in-form (as a winger) Stirling could feature as a central attacking option. Nick Pope could push butland for a start, while there are question marks on rashford and stone's place given their erratic club gametime

Midfield is a concern, so I'm hoping lallana gets back to form and Southgate considers some emerging stars as backup. Tom Davies and to a lesser extent, Jonjo Shevly should be considered over some of his current selections.

No other signifcant omisions in my view, bar Dunk who has done well for Brighton. On the subject of CBs, i hope Jones is fit as he is the currently the best of our experienced international defenders and this is clearly a trait that is lacking

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
England friendlies coming up on Friday and Tuesday.

Southgate has picked some players who simply don't deserve to be there - why are wekbeck, hart and Livermore even considered? gomez is also strange one given his lack of game time as a centre back at the top level (one for the future though).

It's a larger squad that needs to be trimmed down come june, plus in my view, a few more to be dropped for better form players. The following are borderline for the plane based on current form/ comparative ability; lingaard, Ox, Henderson, Lewis Cook, one of rose/ Bertrand, Mawson

Here is my preferred line-up from the current squad (352) for the friendlies

Butland

Walker, stones tarkowski, mcguire, Young

Dier, wilshire
Ali

Vardy, Rashford

Kane would obviously start in the world cup, while the in-form (as a winger) Stirling could feature as a central attacking option. Nick Pope could push butland for a start, while there are question marks on rashford and stone's place given their erratic club gametime

Midfield is a concern, so I'm hoping lallana gets back to form and Southgate considers some emerging stars as backup. Tom Davies and to a lesser extent, Jonjo Shevly should be considered over some of his current selections.

No other signifcant omisions in my view, bar Dunk who has done well for Brighton. On the subject of CBs, i hope Jones is fit as he is the currently the best of our experienced international defenders and this is clearly a trait that is lacking

I think I'd preference the Burnley keeper, Pope. More clean sheet and a lot better from what I've seen. Give the lad some experience in friendlies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0