The Beautiful Game.

Spurs 1-0 down to Rochdale at spotland. Is there going to be a giant killing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Giant not (yet?) killed, but snookered by Steve Davies. Well done Rochdale on earning a lucrative trip to Wembley.
Should be an easy spurs win at wembly, but a guaranteed pay day for Rochdale.

Fully deserved and hope the fa cup gives them a league boost

Alan Pardew said today that the four WBA players suspected of stealing a taxi in Barecelona will never play for him or WBA again.

Later, a further twelve players came forward and said that they were in the boot of the taxi at the time and could the ban be extended to them as well.

Alan Pardew said today that the four WBA players suspected of stealing a taxi in Barecelona will never play for him or WBA again.

Later, a further twelve players came forward and said that they were in the boot of the taxi at the time and could the ban be extended to them as well.
He 'played' two on Saturday

High drama at the DW. Manchester City down to ten, Pep shoving Paul Cook’s chest inside the tunnel, Wigan putting up a spirited defence and even threatening to score two or three times. Is it possible that history will repeat itself? City will come out spitting tacks for the second half and will probably win, but you never know ...

He 'played' two on Saturday
Never let the truth get in the way of a half decent quip!

I see your played in commas, and their performance sume them up entirely.

Congratulations to Wigan tonight. Really good team effort, and it wasn`t lucky by any means.

High drama at the DW. Manchester City down to ten, Pep shoving Paul Cook’s chest inside the tunnel, Wigan putting up a spirited defence and even threatening to score two or three times. Is it possible that history will repeat itself? City will come out spitting tacks for the second half and will probably win, but you never know ...
Oops, Wigan 1-0

Aguero might be in the poo after hitting a fan after the match
Guardiola's little spat in the tunnel should also bring a touchline ban

Rightly or wrongly, City have been playing fantastically all season, so it's good to see that a lower league side has a chance at the cup.

Am i wrong as a United fan in being relieved that not only is the bertie quadruple nonsense now put to bed as the non starter it always was, and that a possible remaining treble will only ever be a lesser achievement to our REAL treble of 99?...Na, am I ****!!

WELL DONE PIE EATERS!!!

Am i wrong as a United fan in being relieved that not only is the bertie quadruple nonsense now put to bed as the non starter it always was, and that a possible remaining treble will only ever be a lesser achievement to our REAL treble of 99?...Na, am I ****!!

WELL DONE PIE EATERS!!!
Cambridge United?

Obviously...Why i can remember that famous evening at Barcelona as if it was tomorrow, where a handsome young Ron Atkinson won us the boat race to complete a treble? Sadly for us, Manchester United were up the road at the Nou Camp, winning this country's first and only real football treble, so they took all the limelight!!

Really looking forward to this match, I don’t care who win, I just hope they turn up to play.

Would be good if Wenger could complete the set, but City have played some fantastic football this season

Just hope it lives up to my expectations :)

Is Pep wearing a yellow ribbon in support of human rights abuse victims in the UAE?

Last edited:
He got charged on Friday I think but it won't be heard until the week after next. Presumably the FA will take his continued use of the ribbon into account.
Perhaps they should take into account his half time antics vs Wigan too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0