The Beautiful Game.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by MrShanklysboots, Jul 13, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A thread for fans of the greatest game in the world to generally have a go at each other and bemoan the fact that young millionaires are rolling around like great Wendies whilst we pay through the nose for the privilege of watching.

Nothing should be off limits and piss taking is required. I would, however, suggest that we try and take the ball, not the man. Offensive, dull, bellendery should be dealt with as per site rules / what kind of day the Mods are having.

Dug in, rations available, tin hat on. Goooooooooo

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 3
  2. Happy days you old man.

3. All you small clubs can now dream of having a thread as might as the glorious LFC one, seen as you will never have the trophies ^~

• Like Like x 2
  4. Go Wrexham!

5. If you don't like paying a fortune to watch people rolling about on the floor, here's a radical idea - don't bother.

Watch it on the telly for free or if you really have to be in a crowd of like minded morons then watch it on the telly in the pub for free.

6. So, I'll get the ball rolling. Do we think that the next two World cups votes should be re run?

Is there any justice at all in a world that pays a 20 year old 200000 pounds per week?

Should safe standing be considered for English Premier League clubs?

Why are Ze Germans so good at the Togger?

And when will fans recognise that the FA spending hundreds of millions on a National vanity project is a criminal waste of resources when clubs like Hereford go to the wall for want of a sensible owner.

7. Raheem Sterling is a twat. Manchester City are welcome to him.

And go Bournemouth!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Brilliant a thread about rugby!

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You can't watch it on the telly for free. There is no Football during the league season that is free to air exclusively. If you don't like football, here's an idea, rod off you terrible Texan.

10. damn, you beat me to it

11. Who you going to replace him with?

12. Hooray, a thread where I can air my views about Colchester United. Useless bunch of cocks that they are.

Come on you Mighty U's!

• Like Like x 2
  13. The bog cleaner would have more loyalty. That's what matters at Liverpool.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Where's the thread for the beautiful game's ugly sister a.k.a. Sunday League?

Edit to add, up the Gills

15. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder surely? I watched some women's footy the other day. Twas boss. Skillful, perhaps slower than the man's game and tits everywhere.

Superb.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1