The Beautiful Game.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Monty417, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was the 05-06 UEFA cup final and the Middlesbrough supporters were boarding the plane for Switzerland. A guy finds his seat and sits down next to a supporter dressed in all the clubs best gear and says.
    " I still can't believe that I'm going to see the final, I'd given up all hope and right at the last, bagged this all in deal, this plane seat and a great reserved seat at the final. "I just can't figure out why anyone would miss out on this." The supporter said. "The booking was for my wife, but she was involved in a car accident and didn't make it." The guy felt terrible and said. " Oh God, I'm so sorry, so very, very sorry."The supporter went on. "Yes, I never miss a match and when they made it to the final, I arranged all this as a special surprise for my wife, including a stay at a top class hotel." The other guy was silent for a while and then he said. I don't wish to upset you, but surely one of your friends could have stepped in and took the tickets, couldn't they ?" The supporter replied. "No... they're all at the funeral."