Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The beast from the east.

How long will it last?

• 2 days 1 week 10 days 2 weeks.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • DILLIGAF.

Votes: 50 86.2%

• Total voters
Good effort: the cold weather didn't have them licked!

'Police have issued a warning after a couple broke lockdown rules to have sex outdoors at 2am in sub-zero temperatures. They caught the two women having sex on Dartmoor in Devon as temperatures dropped below freezing. It was the UK's coldest night since 30 December 1995.

'Tavistock Police tweeted that such behaviour was in breach of a number of Covid rules. The tweet sent out just after 2am this morning (Thursday) read: "Fornicating under the stars, on the moors, may seem like this years latest romcom, but it is not an essential journey and certainly breaks social distancing guidance. Please continue to abide by Covid-19 legislation to help prevent the spread of Covid."

'The couple's identity has been spared and there was no indication on whether they were given a fine. But several people replied to the tweet including some congratulating the couple for their actions. One wrote: "In this weather? Makes you proud to be British."

Can two ladies fornicate?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Later investigations revealed that 1 in fact was a man, unfortunately exposure to the extreme cold had rendered his genitals invisible to the naked eye.

TamH70

MIA
According to Apocrypha, Queen Victoria didn't think so, hence why she didn't have Lesbian sex criminalized like she had homosexual shagging.

1A8237CB-4589-4695-B7E8-38D5AF351756.jpeg

I knew I’d seen your place before.!

The educational videos I have been perusing say "yes". "Procreate" would be another issue, needing further research.
And a turkey baster to go with the baby batter

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
received_742569089733943.jpeg

Still plenty snow and ice around, even at low levels