Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

I assume you mean the choice of not using Sky or are you referring to a work around that disables their encryption?

Both

Neither will get a detection van at your door.

Although you could sit and listen to the football for 89 minutes on the radio and remember you have a hookey stock showing it live

DOH!

Not using Sky, I'm sure there's a work around out there though

There is/are. The usual Android stuff like LiveNet, AlphaX or Kodi.

Then there are things called (IIRC) CLines which get around the encryption using some sort of online server. It's been a while since I tried it out. If I understand how it works correctly, it's much more naughty that just using an aggregator like the Android services.

BBC news , Javid had to apologise for using the word cower , is that what its come to now , soon you won’t be able to speak , or have to have pre arranged sentences that have been double checked

BBC news , Javid had to apologise for using the word cower , is that what its come to now , soon you won’t be able to speak , or have to have pre arranged sentences that have been double checked
Ffs, I was getting to have a bit of time for him.
Just for once, couldn’t one of them just the balls to say fcuk off you soppy tw*t, I'm apologising for nothing.

The BBC News main page. Not so much bias. However, where are the specific stories for any other ethnicities?

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 20.54.05.png