The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Awol

LE
apparently it was a "student" that got Starmers "beer & curry gate!

snip "The potentially career-ending video of Keir Starmer drinking a beer in Durham was filmed by Ivo Delingpole, the student son of the Breitbart writer James Delingpole.!"
James Delingpole’s sister worked for me in Belgium about twenty years ago, for about two years (I think he was writing for the Telegraph at the time).

She was lovely…. hardworking, very clever and very compassionate. She was also the world’s biggest left wing hippy, (and none the worse for that).

It’s just odd that she and her brother had the same parents, the same upbringing and yet can be so diametrically opposed politically.

Claudi Webb mp has just received a suspended sentence for harassment. The BBC has reported it.

I could not see anywhere in the BBC report that she is a LABOUR mp. AMENDED BECAUSE SHE DUCKED OUT AND BECAME INDEPENDENT.

The report just say she is the mp for Leicester East, no mention of former Labour or being Independent.

Now if she was Conservative....
Even former Conservative...

No evidence Boris Johnson was serial Covid rule-breaker, Met Police chief says

Look FFS. Random anonymous people have told random news outlets (possibly at the behest of Dom Cummings) that Johnson was holding parties all throughout lockdown and that this somehow killed lots of peoples relatives.

People (Sue Gray and the Met) have looked at the evidence and decided that Johnson is not guilty of serial rule-breaking and criminality. That's just not good enough. He was entirely responsible for Brexit. And Covid. And the cost of Living Crisis. And probably made Vlad invade Ukraine because Russians, innit.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Why won't you people see it through the correct optics? Laura wanted a scalp. Everything is his fault because he went to Eton!

The BBC really can't help itself! On the lunchtime TV news they just had to bring in partygate into the piece about the Chancellor's statement on alleviating energy costs. Can the BBC be done for sedition?
In 1977, a Law Commission working paper recommended that the common law offence of sedition in England and Wales be abolished. They said that they thought that this offence was redundant and that it was not necessary to have any offence of sedition.[51] However this proposal was not implemented until 2009, when sedition and seditious libel (as common law offences) were abolished in England and Wales and in Northern Ireland by section 73 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (with effect on 12 January 2010).[52]

Sedition by an alien is still an offence under section 3 of the Aliens Restriction (Amendment) Act 1919.[53]

The last sentence is interesting though.

Right, BBC have now lost it (and me!)
They brought the woke teenage BBC3 back to terrestrial and now they have announced they are putting BBC 4 (and CBBC) on line, (iplayer) and not terrestrial telly.

They are also doing the same to Radio4Extra. That will only be available online on BBC Sounds.

What the F are they doing other than alienating the core middle to elderly aged audience?

BBC = Bastards! Bastards! C^×ts!

Edited to add - BBC has allowed comments. Comments are of the same view.

They brought the woke teenage BBC3 back to terrestrial and now they have announced they are putting BBC 4 (and CBBC) on line, (iplayer) and not terrestrial telly.

They are also doing the same to Radio4Extra. That will only be available online on BBC Sounds.

What the F are they doing other than alienating the core middle to elderly aged audience?

Especially since the young don’t watch terrestrial TV and the BBC that much these days.

I imagine they're trying to locate remotely people who use their services, but don't pay the licence fee.

Latest Threads