The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
My take on it is that it is going to be bad for Boris, and the visit was a courtesy call to give him time to get prepared.

I hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see any other reason.
I think it’s going to be more piss and fury as the usual suspects try once again to make a mountain out of a molehill.

It won’t amount to a row of beans.

Standby for more hot air over beer/curry gate as the posturing twunt Starmer commits political suicide and takes 6/15/20 of his cronies with him.

Farewell Sir Kier, farewell Ms Raynor, we never really got to know you for which we are all grateful.

Perhaps Lady Nugee can book a leaving for them at a well known restaurant in his constituency. Colonel Saab Indian Restaurant Covent Garden Holborn Vegan Vegetarian

She can get some tips on how to get the top job.

Last edited:
I think it’s going to be more piss and fury as the usual suspects try once again to make a mountain out of a molehill.

It won’t amount to a row of beans.

Standby for more hot air over beer/curry gate as the posturing twunt Starmer commits political suicide and takes 6/15/20 of his cronies with him.

Farewell Sir Kier, farewell Ms Raynor, we never really got to know you for which we are all grateful.
(Cough; hill of beans. Pedantry thy name is...)

But hopefully, yes.

Seems the BBC's left leaning political bias is not confined to this country. They seem to be overjoyed that Australia has voted in a Labour government. They have led with it in all their news bulletins today. At least ITV, in their late news bulletin, led with Ukraine. Their happiness is not really surprising because the new Aussie PM looks to be a fundamental wokist.
Can we expect the closing of PNG refugee illegal immigrant sites and open door policy to same?
If so, expecting a maritime invasion on the scale of D-Day and our left and MSM conflating the Rwanda plan with this, claiming that it doesn’t work as the Aussies have binned their version.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
No but there are more than enough uncivil serpants, who are grrl Tories to do so.
It would be a career ending move if they got caught.

Re the Boris/Gray meeting:

From your link, and to go off thread a touch.

In 1969, Maxwell was criticised in a report by the Department of Trade and Industry as "unfit to hold the stewardship of a public company". Maxwell took the matter to court, where the DTI was said by the judge to have "virtually committed the business murder" of Maxwell.

Blow me down if the Department of Trade and Industry, where not on the money.

Awol

LE
No but there are more than enough uncivil serpants, who are grrl Tories to do so.
I agree, but I am assuming that something so sensitive would be only handled by the very inner circle, who I’m naïve enough to think can be trusted.

But then I know sod all about the workings of the CS, and for all I know, the paperwork for such a meeting might be disseminated to hundreds of lackeys, in which case a leak would be highly likely.

It would be a career ending move if they got caught.

Yes indeed but, the leaking ship that is 'Whitehall', seems to not catch 'n' fire on them on the same scale as the leaking. Also the forth Estate is rarely one to address issues, without inserting its own agenda.

Personally I in the first instance never trust leakers and see them in the same boat as un-named sources, which I have little doubt are predominately made up.

Similarly those who 'leak' rather than use the Chain of Command, to whistle blow. I sometimes feel are more chasing their own agenda, within the internal 'Chain of Command'. While I acknowledge at times which may need that need addressing by the external 'Chain of Command.

Ah, a BBC Gardeners World programme from the Chelsea Flower Show was on, so I thought I'd have a relaxing hour being shown the wonderful displays at this year's show.

How disappointed was I to see that they (both the BBC and the CFS) managed to shoehorn a 'white man grrrrrrr' segment into the show.

Not such a relaxing watch.

There have been reports that the meeting was with a CS Private Secretary and not Boris to discuss timing of the release of the report to determine what effect it would have on House Of Commons business next week.

Ah, a BBC Gardeners World programme from the Chelsea Flower Show was on, so I thought I'd have a relaxing hour being shown the wonderful displays at this year's show.

How disappointed was I to see that they (both the BBC and the CFS) managed to shoehorn a 'white man grrrrrrr' segment into the show.

Well gardening is racist as the BBC have reported in the past.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
There have been reports that the meeting was with a CS Private Secretary and not Boris to discuss timing of the release of the report to determine what effect it would have on House Of Commons business next week.
I hope that’s true. I can’t wait to see Starmer et all squirming as they apologise. Hopefully it’ll be his last act as party leader before he resigns.

HTAF did they manage that?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
HTAF did they manage that?
As @Auld-Yin says, they went off to see a couple of black men who were creating a garden to commemorate an ethnic cafe established by some people who were cruelly abused and harassed by babylon. The essence of what the Chelsea Flower Show is about :rolleyes:

I hope that’s true. I can’t wait to see Starmer et all squirming as they apologise. Hopefully it’ll be his last act as party leader before he resigns.
If he actually resigns I’ll eat my own head.

Great, that’s jinxed it.

Latest Threads