The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I like the comment under the picture which says ‘The BBC is coming in for plenty of criticism but mainly to divert attention from “Partygate”’.
Sorry luv (that will wind her up) but the criticism has been going on way before “Partygate”.
Using "Party-gate" to deflect any criticism of Auntie B!

Will there be a queue of old BBC luvvies volunteering to stick it back on?
Bethany Hughes will be along shortly. She claimed that thanks to recent discoveries we now know that Bachus was transgender. Presumably that sculpted cock was there to appease the sensibilities of heteronormative society and the truth has unintentionally been revealed or some such balderdash. Alternatively it was just a sculpture by a pervert. Plenty of perverts in ancient Greece and Rome by the way.

Bethany Hughes will be along shortly. She claimed that thanks to recent discoveries we now know that Bachus was transgender. Presumably that sculpted cock was there to appease the sensibilities of heteronormative society and the truth has unintentionally been revealed or some such balderdash. Alternatively it was just a sculpture by a pervert. Plenty of perverts in ancient Greece and Rome by the way.
They can always borrow this one from Peru. Plenty to go around! :grin:
D0B2806C-3141-4849-84B8-028604008B7E.jpeg

Partygate is so yesterday. It's Islamaphobia now. They must have had a sneak preview of the Gray report.
Isn't it so convenient ?

An alleged incident that took place 2 years ago,that Boris offered to get investigated at the time but, was declined by the lady in question at that time.

According to 'Baroness' Warsi, it's been an open secret in Westminster, which begs the question, why didn't Warsi do anything about it...she's always shouting about "equality for women" and speaking out against ,'religious discrimination' (sorry, I refuse to use that lazy journo term, muslims don't scare me) ?

Just more bullshite to muddy the waters even more !

"There is no such thing as a coincidence" : Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Last edited:

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I actually thought Tim Divvies' influence had started to filter through recently, with the Beeb covering Covid measures protests, Channel crossings and alternate theories of where Covid came from.

But no... A quick flick through a few trusted news sources confirms they're simply following the rest of MSM by changing tac to try and avoid being on the wrong side of history.

Credible professors of epidemiology, evidence-based virology and other fields of expertise who were silenced over the last 18 months are finally being listened to with interest.

I love how they're all now being called out on it though and are flat-out denying they were pro-lockdown. A bit like the Labour Party trying to deny they were calling for tougher measures and the newsreaders were literally having to remind them their HoC footage is televised for all to see.

Jeremy Vine had his Arrse royally handed to him the other day on twitter when he tried to make out he'd been questioning the validity of lockdowns and their long term effects. Some of the replies were brilliant, "4 tame tweets in 2 years Jeremy, epic!"

Hey-ho. Unlike a lot of people, I've considered the effects of abolishing the license fee. Never been a huge fan of binning something for those who don't want it - when more focus should be on fixing it for those who do...?

Which is a shame because thinking BBC had started to buck their ideas up, it seems they're just doing the equivalent of the Nazi co-conspirators 80 years ago...

[FRENCH ACCENT] non monsieur, ah was always weeeth ze French reseeeestaaance! [/FRENCH ACCENT]

Last edited:

Truxx

LE
Isn't it so convenient ?

An alledged incident that took place 2 years ago,that Boris offered to get investigated at the time but, was declined by the lady in question at that time.

According to 'Baroness' Warsi, it's been an open secret in Westminster, which begs the question, why didn't Warsi do anything about it...she's always shouting about "equality for women" and speaking out against ,'religious discrimination' (sorry, I refuse to use that lazy journo term, muslims don't scare me) ?

Just more bullshite to muddy the waters even more !

"There is no such thing as a coincidence" : Leroy Jethro Gibbs
All part of OP ENDLESS.

A sequel to Projekt Fear.

Has any PM been subjected to so many enquiries and allegations as has Boris in the last 2 years, it seems it doesn't matter what happens the shite w@nkers in the MSM can't actually see what he has done for the country in the last 2 years and since we left the EUSSR...I despair at the levels to which the press and media have stooped in this time when we should all be pulling together.

F*ckwits the lot of them and I hope they all die slow and painful deaths.

Bethany Hughes will be along shortly. She claimed that thanks to recent discoveries we now know that Bachus was transgender. Presumably that sculpted cock was there to appease the sensibilities of heteronormative society and the truth has unintentionally been revealed or some such balderdash.
Silly cow that she is, she nevertheless boasts a magnificent superstructure. Had she been around a little earlier, she could well have qualified as the eighth wonder of the ancient world. Now aged 54, though, she is (alas!) probably edging into the Hanging Gardens of Babylon category.

“What I see and hear is a massive platform for every far-right blowhard who can generate some noise on social media, while almost everyone to the left of Keir Starmer is persona non grata,” tweeted Guardian columnist George Monbiot.
There are many other valiant contenders, but if anybody could ever convince me that aliens from the planet Mong do indeed walk among us, it would be George Joshua Richard Monbiot.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Todays interview with with Nadhim Zahawi plumbed new depths. He was asked if he is sick of turning up at interviews about important stuff going on and then being bombarded with fluff about BoJo. The conclusion being that it’s time to get rid of BoJo because the media want him out.

Earlier on they had two anti BoJo talking heads from the Times and the Observer. The one from the Times was bog standard anti-BoJo but there was something wrong with the Observer one. Her body language was bizarre. I’m sure that appearing on TV will make anyone nervous and there may be an element of compensation about her behavior but she was almost orgasmic about putting the boot in the PM. She was grinning like an hyena and her eyes kept darting about when whenever she made a damning assessment of BoJo’s chances of remaining as PM.

I suppose it’s easy to create an anti-government storm if you stack your line up with anti-government commentators.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
See also the Black Buck Vulcan at the Scottish Museum of Aviation. Virtually nothing about OP CORPORATE.
Not unusual:

Todays interview with with Nadhim Zahawi plumbed new depths. He was asked if he is sick of turning up at interviews about important stuff going on and then being bombarded with fluff about BoJo. The conclusion being that it’s time to get rid of BoJo because the media want him out.

Earlier on they had two anti BoJo talking heads from the Times and the Observer. The one from the Times was bog standard anti-BoJo but there was something wrong with the Observer one. Her body language was bizarre. I’m sure that appearing on TV will make anyone nervous and there may be an element of compensation about her behavior but she was almost orgasmic about putting the boot in the PM. She was grinning like an hyena and her eyes kept darting about when whenever she made a damning assessment of BoJo’s chances of remaining as PM.

I suppose it’s easy to create an anti-government storm if you stack your line up with anti-government commentators.
I think Peter Hitchens this morning referred to the BBC as the committee for the revolution.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

I saw the same talking heads this morning, and concur; bizarre behaviour, but hey Boris grrr so all's well....

Sadly Vine is back on R2 now, and is trumping the Nusrat Ghani MP sacking (racist Boris grrr...) Plus ca change.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmm as Mandy Rice Davies once said "she would say that wouldn't she". No doubt referring to its newspaper of choice and not wishing to upset her readers there....

Roy Greenslade has been outed as a Sinn Fein agent of influence some time ago :

Looking back it is easy to see that Roy Greenslade has crossed the line many times, and nowhere more maliciously than in his 2014 article which sought to influence against Mairia Cahill after she came forward with allegations that she had been a target of rape by a former IRA member. It is not hard to imagine Dodgy Danny whispering in his ear. Dicey Denis had died by this stage. For Greenslade, the way such claims were to be evaluated were not by forensics or good detective work but by the political allegiances of the person claiming to have been raped. If you are a critic of Sinn Fein, there's the door.

Guardian editor at the time, Alan Rusbridger might well claim that had he known of Greenslade's proclivity towards the Provisional IRA, he would not have let the malign article proceed. Which really means had Greenslade not have been a Provisional IRA supporter the article was okay. Well, it was not okay or anything within a country mile of being okay. It was a disgraceful slur, the type of smear we might expect to be mouthed by a misogynist filmmaker, or the red tops. Certainly not from within the upper echelons of supposedly serious broadsheet British journalism.

Roy Greenslade RIT - Reputation in Tatters.

1996:He presented BBC Radio 4's Mediumwave (1993–95) and in 1996 was the launch presenter of Britain Talks Back on Granada Talk TV.
2003:In 2003, he was appointed Professor of Journalism at City University, London, in succession to Hugh Stephenson.
2004:Press Gang : How Newspapers Make Profits from Propaganda written by Roy Greenslade was first published on October 01, 2004.
2008:When Greenslade reviewed Davies's book on his blog in 2008, he did not deny his contributions to An Phoblacht.
2021:In 2021, it was reported in The Times newspaper, citing an article by Greenslade in the British Journalism Review, that he supported the bombing campaign of the Provisional IRA.
2021:Following these disclosures in 2021, he resigned from his post as Honorary Visiting Professor at City, University of London.

Latest Threads