The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Thanks for that, it had passed me by.
Perhaps if the bbc had talked about it.................................................................
It did.

It even had a Panorama report into it.

How like you to get basic facts wrong.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Tyk

LE
You are.
There is a specific thread. This is CA.

It's a typical response when people post something you dislike, but can't counter, it has no teeth and I doubt there are many that think it's anything other than trolling from you.

The BBC spend a lot of time on anything Boris grrrrrr, calling anything a brown person dislikes racist and defend the brown people when they've offended or totally ignore it. White = evil, climate change = fault of the West, Brexit = universally bad, EU = automatically good etc narratives.

Your claimed "friends" views are at odds with more or less everyone that posts on this thread, they may be right, but in my observations of the BBC they aren't.

And I will never understand why you are not barred from it.

Fair point, the trolling volume would drop dramatically.

It's a typical response when people post something you dislike, but can't counter, it has no teeth and I doubt there are many that think it's anything other than trolling from you.

The BBC spend a lot of time on anything Boris grrrrrr, calling anything a brown person dislikes racist and defend the brown people when they've offended or totally ignore it. White = evil, climate change = fault of the West, Brexit = universally bad, EU = automatically good etc narratives.

Your claimed "friends" views are at odds with more or less everyone that posts on this thread, they may be right, but in my observations of the BBC they aren't.

Fair point, the trolling volume would drop dramatically.
Please keep the stuff aimed at me in a more appropriate thread.

You seem not to have seen that I referred to opinions of friends from both sides of the political spectrum, by the way.

The BBC spend a lot of time on anything Boris grrrrrr,
For very good reason; he's the Prime Minister and should be held to the highest standards. His manifest failures are rightly commented on.

Tyk

LE
Please keep the stuff aimed at me in a more appropriate thread.

You seem not to have seen that I referred to opinions of friends from both sides of the political spectrum, by the way.

You started your typical sniping again a couple of pages back, seems more than a bit hypocritical of you to whine people are letting you have some back, but then it's always been one rule for you and one for everyone else in your lexicon.

I saw you referred to "friends" with both viewpoints, but since apocryphal "friends" statements have less veracity than an average politician has integrity I took it to be made up hogwash.

For very good reason; he's the Prime Minister and should be held to the highest standards. His manifest failures are rightly commented on.

I agree with that and that's the job of HM Loyal Opposition, a task they've very sadly failed to do.
The BBC is supposed to be a fair, unbiased news reporting service, not the paramilitary arm of the Labour party, BLM, climate change nuttjobs. anti white, pro islam, pro EU, anti Brexit, anti Britain or any other partisan position come to that.

You started your typical sniping again a couple of pages back, seems more than a bit hypocritical of you to whine people are letting you have some back, but then it's always been one rule for you and one for everyone else in your lexicon.

I saw you referred to "friends" with both viewpoints, but since apocryphal "friends" statements have less veracity than an average politician has integrity I took it to be made up hogwash.

I agree with that and that's the job of HM Loyal Opposition, a task they've very sadly failed to do.
The BBC is supposed to be a fair, unbiased news reporting service, not the paramilitary arm of the Labour party, BLM, climate change nuttjobs. anti white, pro islam, pro EU, anti Brexit, anti Britain or any other partisan position come to that.
To the poo poo thread.

You seem to be getting quite emotional.

At least Boris has served his adopted nation.
An interesting subject for discussion in the Johnson thread.

I think he is entirely self serving, which will surprise few.

Was your remark aimed at Tyk? Just because he's never served does not mean he can't comment here.

There's another of your favourite, tired, pathetic old trolling tropes. You're perfectly capable of worthwhile input to threads, but not when you're doing this type of trash.
Poo poo thread.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

You're more forgiving than me. Given that any criticism of Labour is attacked so readily and swiftly, I can't see how Evil Tories figure in any way on the Christmas card list.

The bbc news channel is currently running an eight minute feature on attacks on Jews in Britain, specifically why these crimes of anti semitism are peaking. Never mentioned the religion of peace and it's adherents once, even though the supporting footage makes it absolutely obvious that the attackers were of middle eastern origin. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room...

Last edited:
The bbc news channel is currently running an eight minute feature on attacks on Jews in Britain. Never mentioned the religion of peace and it's adherents once, even though the supporting footage makes it absolutely obvious that the attackers were of middle eastern origin. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room...
....that must have taken some hard work by the script writer!

(I don't think they have news editors, it's more script writing than reporting)

Caught a piece this morning about where the Tories won a by-election with 52% of the vote...what was the focus, the win or the 52% vote share? No the fact that it was a low turnout and a reduced majority....Now I am not the sharpest tool in the box but with a reduced turnout you will get a reduced majority, the fact that you amassed more votes than all the other candidates put together says something surely

Not only that but a brand new party "Reform UK" beat both the lib dems & greens into third place.
I think that unless Boris gets his act together v. quickly on the growing illegals crisis he will have a lot more to think about as people who normally would have supported the Tory's, look to new parties like Reform & possibly Britain First to get the job done!!

Latest Threads