The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

In the meantime the volcano continues to erupt, people are dying over lithium mining in DRCongo Russia is threatening Ukraine and NATO is responding, China is gobbling up international waters in the China Sea, Ethiopia looks about to invade Sudan women'sfertility rights are being attacked in several places, Germanyis refusing the unvaccinated access to most of society...

Thrre's much more but the inward-looking Bash Britain Corporation doesn't see it as important.

It's frightening how our nation has sleepwalked into this.
I've seen reports on most of those issues on the BBC of late. In fact, for some months now.

Then again, Peppa Pig isn't my choice of TV.

This evening the bbc national news is devoting 8 minutes to a film, notable only because it has an all black cast. Spaffing broadcast time on an offering that would otherwise be direct to dvd shite in the supermarket bargain basement bins

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It must be hard, packing fudge in this cold weather.
As Churchill allegedly said

"The famous story goes that when Winston Churchill was Prime Minister, he was woken one freezing February morning by a Downing Street aide bearing the shocking news that a male Tory MP had been caught having sex with a naked guardsman in St James’s Park.

“Noting that it had been the coldest night of the winter, Churchill is said to have remarked: ‘Makes you proud to be British.’ "

Has it been made clear if it was Conservative Party workers or Civil Servants who allegedly partied at No 10? I believe there is a difference between the two.
Not to the bbc

Has it been made clear if it was Conservative Party workers or Civil Servants who allegedly partied at No 10? I believe there is a difference between the two.
Because Civil Servants obviously can have parties at No. 10 without No. 10 knowing about it...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, of course you're sorry and so are the fvck-knuckles at the BBC that employed you for your previous comments and gave you the Royal documentary gig........................but we won't mention that bit, no one will notice.

"The journalist who fronted the BBC 's controversial royal documentary today apologised for describing the public role of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as a 'total fraud' and called Prince Philip a 'racist buffoon'.

Amol Rajan – the BBC journalist who presented The Princes And The Press – made the incendiary remarks in articles written in 2012 for The Independent, the newspaper which he used to edit.

But today, Rajan tweeted: 'In reference to very reasonable questions about some foolish commentary from a former life, I want to say I deeply regret it. I wrote things that were rude and immature and I look back on them now with real embarrassment, and ask myself what I was thinking, frankly…'"

I remember that such people as Amol Rajan used to be described in a rather old fashioned way. Now I understand why.

A wall of resistance from CS and the BBC alike. Add into the mix the vested interests of the House of Clowns and the Vermin in Ermine, all of whom would be largely ignored if it wasn't for the BBC providing them a free platform where they even get paid for appearing and you can see how the resistance becomes futile. IIRC, Whittingdale in an avowed fan of the Corporation having been got at early on.
The moral of the story is avoid giving them(Media) free hits in the first place and this government is a seriously leaky one(Civil Service) and increasingly accident prone.. The tories simply can't resist anything, because its failed to reform anything and as Brexit the dividing issue wanes the tories majority will almost certainly implode.

The Labour Conference was in september.

At that point, there were no rules mandating wearing masks in social gatherings (unlike December last year), no ban on social gatherings (unlike Christmas last year) and no rules forbidding Christmas parties ( unlike last year).

About that time Ree-Mogg said

I'm not saying Labour were wise to act as they did, but the screeching whataboutery from the Johnson Fan Club is as notable as its off the mark.

The Tories broke the rules they set; Labour did not.
As a socially conservative person, the tories are so far removed from my own morals that I can be objective about Johnson and I'm as bewildered as you, about the blind faith.

To me its fine for the gutter to go after Johnson, but the BBC is the national broadcaster and watching Charlie Stayt a moment ago, if you could measure contempt on a scale, then the Beeb has gone from a 7 at election time, to a 10 since Covid and a future conservative leader who doesn't address the clear problems with the BBC is a fool, to leave such an enormously powerful hostile voice in its rear to operate like some kind of 'liberated zone' free of evil brexit toryness.

Having a flick through my radio presets, BBC Climate Change Service has just uttered the phrase "vaccine apartheid". I switched over, but I can make a reasonably safe assumption in that they're working up to the waycism angle.

Having a flick through my radio presets, BBC Climate Change Service has just uttered the phrase "vaccine apartheid". I switched over, but I can make a reasonably safe assumption in that they're working up to the waycism angle.
Vaccine Apartheid = The West isn't prepared to GIVE us a copious amount of vaccines for free.
or
Those beastly western nations isn't prepared to give us a lot of vaccines because they say their own citizens must come first.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I heard it mentioned on the news this morning that Covid is impacting far more on black communities in the UK. This is partly due to socio economic reasons but also due to a less enthusiastic uptake of vaccines in the some ethnic minority communities.

This is obviously the governments fault and they are not doing enough to address the issue.

I’m at little bit of a loss to know what else the government can do in this regard.

I would not support compulsory vaccination at a national level but I’m happy to link it to services. No government employment. No citizenship applications, no travel to the country, no scrounging.

I’d also happily review people’s citizenship. Not being vaccinated is not compatible with British values and standard which new citizens signed up to when they became citizens.

Instead I expect we will continue to tolerate and fund this crisis in the name of diversity.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I heard it mentioned on the news this morning that Covid is impacting far more on black communities in the UK. This is partly due to socio economic reasons but also due to a less enthusiastic uptake of vaccines in the some ethnic minority communities.

This is obviously the governments fault and they are not doing enough to address the issue.

Instead I expect we will continue to tolerate and fund this crisis in the name of diversity.

I suspect this is the only reason our government has not seriously considered medical apartheid like Germany, Austria, Wales, Greece and Scotland.

It would exclude a lot of ethnicities who are typically quite low on the vaccine uptake. You can almost hear the cries of racism already.

Hmm... If only there were a nearby country which has substantial evidence of another, more effective approach to this....

IMG_20211202_200953.jpg

Latest Threads