The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

The BBC's default setting is to report anything or anyone that is opposite to the government. It need not be true as along as it reinforces a message that the government is ignoring stats (cherry picked), advice (from an undisclosed labour-activist health worker I.e someone who works part time in a pharmacy), or best practice (Kyrgyzstan's mask wearing protocols)

Even if the government does do something that the majority of expert opinion agree on, it'll be denounced as too little, too late by the dullards they can get on the tellybox

You are so wrong it's painful. BBC Westminster is pro Government.

Not from where I'm standing.

It's all a matter of perspective.

TamH70

MIA
I see your lego brick and raise you an upturned 3 pin plug.

Some Americans l know think that a slack handful of those things scattered around one's floor would make a good burglar deterrent/alarm system.

There is no way that anyone putting their full weight through their trainer-clad foot onto one of those plugs could avoid screaming the place down.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I see your lego brick and raise you an upturned 3 pin plug.

Or those stupid three prong plastic (can't be seen) covers used on 3 pin plugs nowadays

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It appears the bosses are anxious to avoid upsetting Downing St.
Or is it that they realise that the character assassination they attempted during Brexit backfired?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I believe the BBC have appointed their new political editor. Here is an interview she gave a few years ago

I believe the BBC have appointed their new political editor. Here is an interview she gave a few years ago

Well, I suppose an avowed Lefty would be preferable to a closet one, and at least she'd give us a few laughs. Easier on the eye, too.

Whose government though, China, Iran, Russia???

It appears the bosses are anxious to avoid upsetting Downing St.
If that’s the case Nick Robinson doesn’t appear to have got the memo.

His ‘stop talking’ demand of the PM in the interview on R4 has apparently annoyed quite a few Conservative MPs, particularly Nadine Dorries, according to both the Times and the DM.

Latest Threads