The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

And preaching women's rights within the Islamic Republic, was probably not the smartest move. The clue is in the name. However she probably thought, "I've got UK citizenship, I'll be fine. They wouldn't dare do anything to me or the Foreign Secretary will be all over them." Oops!
I don’t have a problem with this malarkey. Whilst she’s banged up over there, it means one less Muslim over here.

Think these things through people!

Last edited:
Now that our screens are being filled with alleged environmental calamities teed up to frame the glasgow summit ( why do these eco warriors never manage to confront the chinese or the indians.?). I draw your attention to the bbc environment correspondent, the spiderish justin rowlatt who is all too obviously a huge fan of xr or insulate Britain or whatever name these mongs are hiding behind

Last edited:
Now that our screens are being filled with alleged environmental calamities feed up headlights glasgow summit ( why do these eco warriors never manage to confront the Chinese or the indians.?). I draw your attention to the bbc environment correspondent, the spiderish justin rowlatt who is all too obviously a huge fan of xr or insulate Britain or whatever name these mongs archiving hiding behind
What kind of person do you imagine gets appointed environment correspondent of the BBC? Someone like that.

The reason they never target the Indians and Chinese, in the first instance they would be raped and then killed, in the second they would be shot and billed for the privilege.

Latest Threads