The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

And when he was bowling, the best way to attempt death was facing him without a helmet!

Sadly there's more of this nonsense in the latest Wisden, yes that's right, the woke virus has even infected Wisden.

Inevitable with Lawrence Booth as editor
(his views don’t stop him taking his regular income from the Daily Wail …)

Not so much BBC bias as good old ignorance/incompetence. On the Today programme just now, in an interview with a French senator about the Aussie subs row, this from (I think) Justin Webb:

"The US is France's oldest ally, if we go back to just after the French Revolution and before the American War of Independence".

Not so much BBC bias as good old ignorance/incompetence. On the Today programme just now, in an interview with a French senator about the Aussie subs row, this from (I think) Justin Webb:

"The US is France's oldest ally, if we go back to just after the French Revolution and before the American War of Independence".
History according to Professor Diane Abbott.

I think what he meant was the US Revolution bankrupted Royalist France and directly led to the French Revolution, so the two revolutionary powers were united against the monarchies..

Webb should ponder the fact that the French and Americans spent decades undercutting the British, then the the two countries in the mid 80s had become serious competitors and the french as ever are very bad losers. One hopes brexit will lead to more of this kind of stuff, but your right the BBC are very much against it (and honestly :) they're are unbiased).

Last edited:
ITV are remaking The Darling Buds of May with Bradley Walch cast as Pop Larkin...

You may remember in the original series, Catherine Zeta-Jones played his daughter Mariette who was in love with Charlie, a blond bespectacled young man.

Here is the new Charlie...

1632039401992.png

"I luv yer daw er, Pop...yer know wha I an mean an I'm arkzing for for yur permission to marry her, innit blud."

Last edited:
That ratcliffe bloke whose wife antagonised the mullahs in iran (on a systematic basis) seems to have a direct line to the bbc. He must have mates in high media places to be interviewed on the marr programme on the flimsiest of grounds. With his friends in amnesty he demands government action. No doubt about it, he is in with the 'in' crowd.

Last edited:

DarkBrig

War Hero
That really annoyed me so I sent the following to Barnardos, I await a response from them or a knock on the door from my local rainbow lanyard wearing community police person.

Dear sir/Madam

I notice one of your latest adverts features a Caucasian looking girl in an advert for FMG, why did you use this girl instead of a “Black” girl which I understand is actually the type of female at risk of FMG. It does your organization no favors (I will certainly not be contributing to you now) when you obfuscate or avoid the truth. Your role is not to pander to minorities but to protect at risk children.

In my mind you have no credibility and therefore no support.

TamH70

MIA
That really annoyed me so I sent the following to Barnardos, I await a response from them or a knock on the door from my local rainbow lanyard wearing community police person.

Dear sir/Madam

I notice one of your latest adverts features a Caucasian looking girl in an advert for FMG, why did you use this girl instead of a “Black” girl which I understand is actually the type of female at risk of FMG. It does your organization no favors (I will certainly not be contributing to you now) when you obfuscate or avoid the truth. Your role is not to pander to minorities but to protect at risk children.

In my mind you have no credibility and therefore no support.

The comment I made on their feral kids being hunted video on YouTube lasted about five minutes. I doubt they'll treat your comment with any greater respect, but fair play to you for making it.

DarkBrig

War Hero
The comment I made on their feral kids being hunted video on YouTube lasted about five minutes. I doubt they'll treat your comment with any greater respect, but fair play to you for making it.
To be honest, I don't care about FMG, It will never affect me or anyone I know, what does annoy me is the hypocrisy, how dare they push that agenda and then not show the "community" involved. Don't try and get my money by lying.

Saturday night when I start drinking is when I send the good E mails (good service, good staff etc.) Sunday morning (hungover) is turning into bad e mail day.

O Zangado

War Hero
I think what he meant was the US Revolution bankrupted Royalist France and directly led to the French Revolution, so the two revolutionary powers were united against the monarchies..

Webb should ponder the fact that the French and Americans spent decades undercutting the British, then the the two countries in the mid 80s had become serious competitors and the french as ever are very bad losers. One hopes brexit will lead to more of this kind of stuff, but your right the BBC are very much against it (and honestly :) they're are unbiased).

Good point. Why are the fffFrench still such bad losers? They've had enough fffekkin' practice over the centuries

Harrumpfhh

OZ

O Zangado

War Hero
ITV are remaking The Darling Buds of May with Bradley Walch cast as Pop Larkin...

You may remember in the original series, Catherine Zeta-Jones played his daughter Mariette who was in love with Charlie, a blond bespectacled young man.

Here is the new Charlie...

View attachment 605249

"I luv yer daw er, Pop...yer know wha I an mean an I'm arkzing for for yur permission to marry her, innit blud."

Oh, FFS!

OZ

I think he just dropped a bollock, in the finest traditions of the BBC.

Latest Threads