The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Londo

LE
To get some idea of Barnardo's concept try looking at their video of men killing (it was actually men with guns hunting children) children in UK.
Link please or can you point me in the right direction to find out more about this video ?

R4 Desert Island Discs featuring cricketer Michael Holding.

I had it on for about a minute and this is pretty much what was said by the walking infection.

I had to go back to Jamaica because of all the racism in the Uk.

If i had stayed in the UK I would be dead because of my fiery nature.

If I'd lived in the US then I wouldn't have lived past the age of 15.

All to the nodding approval of Lauren Laverne.
<click>

Running back to Jamaica to avoid harm to oneself, that's new one on me, and maybe just maybe any problems you ALLEGEDLY did experience in the UK were a consequence of your self admitted fiery nature.
You were a cnut so maybe people treated like a cnut, you don't need melanin for that.

The BBC are beneath contempt & beyond parody.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Astonishing. And, of course, Barnardo's knows that all these alleged comments "demonizing" children were made by white men and nobody else?
Good to hear though that Barnardo's are actually listening to the people! :)

Londo

LE

I had it on for about a minute and this is pretty much what was said by the walking infection.

All to the nodding approval of Lauren Laverne.
<click>

Running back to Jamaica to avoid harm to oneself, that's new one on me, and maybe just maybe any problems you ALLEGEDLY did experience in the UK were a consequence of your self admitted fiery nature.
You were a cnut so maybe people treated like a cnut, you don't need melanin for that.

The BBC are beneath contempt & beyond parody.
Yet we have some of those criminals we are attempting to deport back to Jamaica claim it's such a dangerous place their lives would be put in danger .
I wish they would make their minds up .

TamH70

MIA

There you go mate.

The comments section isn't much better.

I responded in a firm yet courteous manner. Try and guess which comment's from yours truly.

In which case the legislature is compliant with an ideology.

Its been so for a while, remember this

Daily_Mail_Muslims_freed_not_used_to_drinking.png

"The judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it".
The Daily Telegraph, 7th December 2011.

And when he was bowling, the best way to attempt death was facing him without a helmet!

Sadly there's more of this nonsense in the latest Wisden, yes that's right, the woke virus has even infected Wisden.

Nadine Dorries gets DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport)
View attachment 604329
The Press Gazette have shown their keen admiration for the lovely Nadine Dorries and her new role.

Nadine Dorries and the media: Licence fee sceptic who threatened to nail reporter's testicles to the floor

By Charlotte Tobitt

1631896677453.png

Dorries threatened to nail a Sunday Mirror journalist’s testicles to the floor after he doorstepped her to ask about her daughter’s taxpayer-funded job.

She tweeted: “Ben Glaze of the Sunday Mirror has an interest in my three daughters which borders on decidedly creepy/ stalker-esque. Here is a message….

“Be seen within a mile of my daughters and I will nail your balls to the floor… using your own front teeth. Do you get that?”

Nadine Dorries and the media: New culture secretary's colourful clashes

Sigh. I think I'm love.

The Press Gazette have shown their keen admiration for the lovely Nadine Dorries and her new role.

Nadine Dorries and the media: Licence fee sceptic who threatened to nail reporter's testicles to the floor

By Charlotte Tobitt

View attachment 604892

Dorries threatened to nail a Sunday Mirror journalist’s testicles to the floor after he doorstepped her to ask about her daughter’s taxpayer-funded job.

She tweeted: “Ben Glaze of the Sunday Mirror has an interest in my three daughters which borders on decidedly creepy/ stalker-esque. Here is a message….

“Be seen within a mile of my daughters and I will nail your balls to the floor… using your own front teeth. Do you get that?”

Sigh. I think I'm love.
The lady has a way with words I can only admire.

By Charlotte Tobitt

View attachment 604892

Sigh. I think I'm love.
‘... Using your own front teeth.’
Now that’s a real Momma Bear!

Truxx

LE

By Charlotte Tobitt

View attachment 604892

Sigh. I think I'm love.
Worked with her.

Sassy and brainy.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

There you go mate.

The comments section isn't much better.
That was 13 years ago, nowadays, it's kids (and I'm ranging it from 13-25 here) hunting adults, especially adults who have more than they do, they don't use guns though, just knives and BFO machetes. If there were gangs of men hunting kids with rifles/shotguns, I'm sure the streets would be empty of twats going around stabbing each other.

Latest Threads