The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

I just checked and get the same thing - Home - BBC News
With a UK VPN, coming up in London, I now get that too.

Something weird going on here.

This the bottom of that same page, looking in from Germany.

bbc news.png

Last edited:
Have you listened to the way most of da yoof, and anyone from London, speaks?

It's already well on the way to being removed from anything like the English I was brought up on.
Is you not Welsh , Lovely Boy?

Seems the internet ad bots have got us down to the right profile. Not sure when an Iron Cross became a UK & Commonwealth Military Award...but there you go.

1627372315131.png

exsniffer

War Hero
Seems the internet ad bots have got us down to the right profile. Not sure when an Iron Cross became a UK & Commonwealth Military Award...but there you go.

View attachment 591919
A slight thread drift but, IIRC, their was an RAMC officer who held both the EK1 and the Victoria Cross

ETA

Last edited:
According to how the BBC portray the normal Brit you must be coloured. Is you bleck?
I is coloured; pink, milk bottle white and a tiny touch of pale coffee. Give it 9 months and I'll be back to milk bottle white :)

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Just noticed in the BBC's latest Covid news, how this Professor Neil Ferguson keeps popping up in every story.

He's also been on the Marr Show recently too, not that I watch "Discount Martin Clunes" that much, but it did make me wonder...

Why do the BBC give so much air time to these people?

Granted he's a Professor, knows infinitely more about virology and epidemiology than I do and is much better placed to comment.

But a love cheat, who was travelling to do the dirty while we were all locked up? Who has a history of grossly exaggerating scary death figures (250,000 deaths by summer 2020?) and is now at it again with his 200,000 cases a day, shortly before they fall 6 days in a row?

Only a left leaning, commie style media company would allow moon howlers like the good Professor, (who want to lock us down forever and spend the rest of our days wearing a muzzle - unless you're cheating on the missus), such a platform.

Oh, I can see I've answered my own question...

Latest Threads