The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Chef

LE
What do you suggest the answer is? Everyone become adults and accept that no matter what colour you are, everyone is equal?
The eternal optimist:)

Chef

LE
Oprah Winfrey is worth billions.

Where's my equality?
Going by your avatar I'm afraid you're hideously white. Come back when you're gay and disabled and we'll see what we can do. Toodles for now.

Another snip from FB identifying in rather rude terms what is wrong with the beeb & a few other MSM outlets & its pc presenters ....

View attachment 590737
Someone appears to have mistaken the BBC for the FA or the Conservative Party - hardly surprising when your eyes are permanently swivelling mind...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Emily Maitlis now seems to consider herself better than her employers

Her 'defence' seems to be she can say what she likes and that she should not have been pulled up for tweets because she had already said same on air.

A real and embedded sense of entitlement from Ms Maitlis. I have no doubt that her employer will read this, and do sweet FA!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Emily Maitlis now seems to consider herself better than her employers

Her 'defence' seems to be she can say what she likes and that she should not have been pulled up for tweets because she had already said same on air.

A real and embedded sense of entitlement from Ms Maitlis. I have no doubt that her employer will read this, and do sweet FA!
Well it worked for the snake Naga, why not give it a go, BBC bottled that one.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well it worked for the snake Naga, why not give it a go, BBC bottled that one.
Ah, yes, but.....Naga has one other thing going for her that Maitlis can never emulate. :)

Latest Threads