The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

1623702383516.png

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile, in some of the news the State Broadcaster is not sharing via the 6 O'Clock news:

SOURCE: Politics this week

The European Commission launched legal proceedings against Germany’s Constitutional Court to assert the primacy of European Union law.

The case relates to the German court’s ruling last year that the European Central Bank’s bond-buying programme contravenes the German constitution.

That ruling contradicted a decision by the European Court of Justice, the EU's highest court, which found that the programme complies with EU law.

---------------------- -------------------------- ----------------------------- -----------------------------

I wonder how Mutti Merkel enumerated this to Macron between the Cornish scallops and the Aberdeen Angus Chateaubriand.......

1623704473014.png

' Ach, schweinhund.....Ve haf vays of making your face hurt ..... ' *

Today's European headlines , via our beloved Broken Biscuit Corporation, exciting coverage of wider issues....:

Screenshot-www.bbc.co.uk-2021.06.14-21_53_05.png

Not least some in-depth analysis of the G7 meeting by, you've guessed it, the ubiquitous Laura Klownspurge.

Has this been a G7 summit that mattered?

G7 leaders watch the Red Arrows display
By Laura Kuenssberg
Political editor

* [ Who is responsible for this caption? We are not 'Commando' magazine, a little decorum next time ....but TBH I did smile. You're fired. Ed ]

You don't have to go the BBC's ignore Department. there's always OFCOM
BBC North was continuing with the outrage about the booing this morning. Local Middlesbrough MP given air time to say that those few people who had booed should be encouraged to understand that "taking the knee" was not a political gesture.....
Ha-de-ha-fcuking-ha!

How can this NOT be racist?? Unless it's a wind-up.

Source, please. Before I mount up on the Outrage Bus - then again, I've still to POL it and do the other First Works Parade stuff as well.
Nah! Can't find the original on the BBC web-site, and it is past my bed-time :( .

Probably photo-shopped, aswell.

I don't know . . . can't trust anything you find on the inter-web :( !!

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BBC North was continuing with the outrage about the booing this morning. Local Middlesbrough MP given air time to say that those few people who had booed should be encouraged to understand that "taking the knee" was not a political gesture.....
Ha-de-ha-fcuking-ha!

Maybe the supporters of taking a knee should be asked to explain why no other country does this and just stand looking at the English players as though they are weirdos! The only players doing this are English players so the rest of Europe must be absolutely racist!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Ha-de-ha-fcuking-ha!

I think it's also illegal.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe the supporters of taking a knee should be asked to explain why no other country does this and just stand looking at the English players as though they are weirdos! The only players doing this are English players so the rest of Europe must be absolutely racist!

FB_IMG_1623706973261.jpg

Billy Bremner knew how to take a knee.

syrup

LE
View attachment 581484

Billy Bremner knew how to take a knee.

Watching a Big Match revisited from about 1975 he other week Alan Ball kicked off with another player
Clearly had a pop and at him and swore
Ref blew up brought him over and made him apologise to the player and warned him about the language

Afterwards the cameras were in the players lounge all drinking can's of beer and smoking
Asked about it stated the ref was right, we've made up and we're having a drink as they sat and laughed it off

Todays players would be needing therapy for months not a party seven spilt two ways

syrup

LE
Ha-de-ha-fcuking-ha!

I wave a hammer and screwdriver in memory of Peter Sutcliffe one of Yorkshire's all time great Criminals.
If we are making gestures for dead criminals I want an A lister not some petty thief

Everyone remembers Pele in the 1970 World Cup

No one remembers who played left back for Clacton United

Trainee Researcher - Bristol - 35119 - Freelance Video Collective

This appears to confirm what @RCT(V) posted. Racist indeed, but who is brave enough to bring this to the attention of the authorities without being branded 'racist' in return?
Looks like this is Positive Action, which is allowed under the Equality Act 2010 to redress an imbalance.

Ha-de-ha-fcuking-ha!

andy macdonald loves the concept of re-education camps. He is a close ally of corbyn. Given the fall of surrounding red wall seats, he is also a worried communist