The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

TamH70

MIA
I'd hardly describe getting up at 0330 daily for your regular day job as cushy.

Though I do have to agree with the self-serving attitude of any luvvie.

My heart bleeds. I used to dream of getting up at half-three in the morning. Besides, it's not just about the job, it's all the kudos that come with it. People across the medja spectrum will be queuing up to give her a good tongue-bath for getting such a high-profile gig.

So, appoint by skin colour? Isn't that racist? Doesn't it diminish Charlene's self esteem to know she got the job because she is black, not because she is the best candidate?

Would that not require a conscience of some sort? The behaviour of the meeja chatterati casts severe doubt upon that possibility.

ddLfykl.png

A method actor, then? He was years ahead of his time.
Did you just assume the animal's gender? They might self-identify as something completely unique.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wonders will never cease. BBC Breakfast. Naga has just pulled Lisa Nandy up for making up shit.

Lisa was having a Boris grrr moment because he hasn’t got a plan to vaccinate the whole world and POTUS has bollocked him over NI. Naga pointed out that he’s got a better plan than anyone else and Biden has not done that.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wonders will never cease. BBC Breakfast. Nags has just pulled Lisa Nandy up for making up shit.

Lisa was having a Boris grrr moment because he hasn’t got a plan to vaccinate the whole world and POTUS has bollocked him over NI. Naga pointed out that he’s got a better plan than anyone else and Biden has not done that.
db8aae7b465b81f8fd0b6f27cbe5beb1.gif

Wonders will never cease. BBC Breakfast. Nags has just pulled Lisa Nandy up for making up shit.
Nandy appears to be the Labour spokesperson at the moment, as she is never off the airwaves. If that’s the best Labour can offer up to counter the hated Tories/Boris, then no wonder they are trailing heavily in the Polls.
She’s the MP for Wigan dontcha know?! =)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not strictly a bias issue but…

One of their baby reporters has clad herself in Lycra and an elfin safe tea compliant helmet and is cycling around Cornwall filming the G7 security. She pushed her lanyard badge into the face of plod and said:

“I’m from the BBC, I need to be here!” The staggering arrogance and entitlement dripped out her. She then went on to whinge: “all this security for one US motorcade”.

Latest Threads