The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

I only gave that a Funny because if Charlene is like any other media luvvy, self-esteem pales into gross insignificance next to lucre. And if she works for ITV on the "news" and is thinking about a cushy number at the Beeb doing the same job, she is EXACTLY like any other media luvvy.
I'd hardly describe getting up at 0330 daily for your regular day job as cushy.

Though I do have to agree with the self-serving attitude of any luvvie.

So, appoint by skin colour? Isn't that racist? Doesn't it diminish Charlene's self esteem to know she got the job because she is black, not because she is the best candidate?

And the press is touting that following her bafta triumph Jodie Whittaker will be replaced by michaela coel as the next Dr Who.
This is appropriate as coel does look like a fu cking alien.

This from a post concerning Louise Minchin on the Milf thread:
"Sally Nugent, who currently presents the show’s sports bulletins alongside Mike Bushell, has been appearing on the BBC Breakfast couch on a freelance basis since 2011, which means she could be a contender for the spot.

As the first black woman to present the ITV News At Ten, Charlene White has held a number of senior positions at the BBC, meaning this could be an appealing prospect for her."

charlene white is a fat sack of rancid semen.

syrup

LE
According to the BBC she is busy doing something with immigrants; which is OK unless Trump says the exact same thing(s).

Apologies if already known or covered elswhere.

Well she seems to be saying the same thing as Trump

She has told people in South America not to come to the U,S Border

Thought Joe had invited the all in

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

syrup

LE
It is now claiming that Biden will support the EU against London.

It's been reported that Joe has issued a 'Demarche' which is an official diplomatic censure "not normally used against allies" over the N.I. Stance it's seen as an official rebuke by America to the British Government.
His team appear to be trying to back track against it but it's out there.
One British MP has branded President Biden senile

So far today in order to prove he's not senile Joe has called the RAF the RFA and had to be told to pay attention by his wife during her speech.

The Government need to bring an 8 year old girl to the meeting with freshly washed hair
Joe will focus all his attention on her and forget the sausages.

I wiki'd her.
Yeah yeah...

hand in your 'man card' and go join the turmeric tea sipping brethren!

I eagerly await your quiche recipe on the cookery thread.

Yeah yeah...

hand in your 'man card' and go join the turmeric tea sipping brethren!

I eagerly await your quiche recipe on the cookery thread.
Just one f*****g turmeric!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The gross, wobbling bin-bag refused to wear a poppy on screen. Her choice entirely.
And this is mine.

Last edited:
It's been reported that Joe has issued a 'Demarche' which is an official diplomatic censure "not normally used against allies" over the N.I. Stance it's seen as an official rebuke by America to the British Government.
His team appear to be trying to back track against it but it's out there.
One British MP has branded President Biden senile

So far today in order to prove he's not senile Joe has called the RAF the RFA and had to be told to pay attention by his wife during her speech.

The Government need to bring an 8 year old girl to the meeting with freshly washed hair
Joe will focus all his attention on her and forget the sausages.
I did see Johnson on the box slavvering on to Biden, despite the hostile act from the United States and it struck me as a little crawly and unseemly. At least we can restore the special relationship by organising a Presidential visit to a local primary school.

This from a post concerning Louise Minchin on the Milf thread:
"Sally Nugent, who currently presents the show’s sports bulletins alongside Mike Bushell, has been appearing on the BBC Breakfast couch on a freelance basis since 2011, which means she could be a contender for the spot.

As the first black woman to present the ITV News At Ten, Charlene White has held a number of senior positions at the BBC, meaning this could be an appealing prospect for her."

I expect a full and frank exchange of views come Proper Remembering Day:

Not a fan, then?
I would love to see her get the breakfast job. I yearn to see the programme do one of those dull but worthy didactic 'packages' about how the British are too fat and lazy and need to exercise more..then we see a shot of six bellies Charlene on the couch with her spare tyres tumbling over, unable to close her old black spot thighs because there is too much rippling fat.
Comedy gold.

Last edited:

syrup

LE

Latest Threads