The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

A special shout out goes to these poor victims. it must have been like literally like taking an exam in Nazi Germany!
Blonde Daughter begins this nonsense tomorrow.

It is a touch tedious (the exams referred to are Bar exams-she (and they) are already lawyers): no external noise, only one plain glass of water, no eating, etc.

However, as she's ex-Green Slime, she is reasonably disciplined enough to have worked out that she needs a jimmy before the off.

However, as she's ex-Green Slime, she is reasonably disciplined enough to have worked out that she needs a jimmy before the off.
I never did work that one out. The best I got was Jimmy Jazz (from the Clash song) = wazz but I'm sure there's a better reason behind it.

NSP

LE
A special shout out goes to these poor victims. it must have been like literally like taking an exam in Nazi Germany!
FFS!!! When I was sitting three-hour exams we weren't allowed to move from the desk let alone go to the khazi!!

WTF is wrong with these people...?!!

NSP

LE
I was told it was jimmy riddle = piddle but how true that is no idea.
Ditto.

Or for the full Blazing Saddles walting; "Diddo!"

FFS!!! When I was sitting three-hour exams we weren't allowed to move from the desk let alone go to the khazi!!

WTF is wrong with these people...?!!
Aforementioned Blonde Daughter informs me that, in the run-up to this lot, the gay guys in her set are the ones having conniptions over the exam format.

She and a few others had a 2-hour Q and A MS Teams sesh today and one of dirty bummers burst into tears he was that unnerved.

The skipping fairy that he is.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Front page news apparently

Would that be this lady?

Oddly enough this story was buried away
I for one am shocked and stunned.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Would that be this lady?

Perhaps she didn't like the fact that she was spoken to by an underling type of person.

I wonder what her mother thought of her being approached in such a manner?

Would that be this lady?

Colourism - is that something to do with crayons?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Only if they were born within the sound of Bow Bells.
I thought it was only if a blood relative was in the Battlecruiser the night Jack the Hat Macvitie got the good news?