The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Whoa. Hold on a wee minute there, Musky.

Alphabet. Alpha, that's a very dominant word. The alphabet is oppressing those poor innocent characters!!!
Deputy Dawg Walt

Here's the BBC's nauseating event of the year.

Nowhere in the synopsis does it mention Shiner's little financial and integrity issues. He's down as 'Determined'. whereas I would probably say 'Greedy'

Who guesses that the general theme will be:
  • Soldiers are all murderers
  • Shiner, although a dishonest and lying crook, really did it as it was the right thing to do
  • Iraqi insurgents are all honest upstanding members of their relevant communities and were in fact Freedom Fighters
Feel free to add how you think it'll be portrayed
From what I've so far I do think it'll come down to "Phil Shiner's heart was in the right place but he was lied to by a bunch of chancers and how dare her magesty's s forces deny water to prisoners"

From what I've so far I do think it'll come down to "Phil Shiner's heart was in the right place but he was lied to by a bunch of chancers and how dare her magesty's s forces deny water to prisoners"
From the link, my bold.

"The new images feature Anthony Boyle as the soldier Brian Wood, accused of war crimes in Iraq by the determined human rights lawyer Phil Shiner, played by Toby Jones"

Can someone point me to the bit where Shiner is struck off and exposed as an utter corrupt shyster, i must have missed it.

Toby Jones doesn't look anything like Shiter. Even without the red framed ****** specs he wears now.

I've given up on the BBC, so if anyone who has the testicular fortitude to watch sees this bump Boris and wallpaper off the running order I'd be obliged if you could report it on here.

Nowt on the BBC or the website politics page as of 22:15 hrs

From the link, my bold.

"The new images feature Anthony Boyle as the soldier Brian Wood, accused of war crimes in Iraq by the determined human rights lawyer Phil Shiner, played by Toby Jones"

Can someone point me to the bit where Shiner is struck off and exposed as an utter corrupt shyster, i must have missed it.
About the 84th minute in

Yebbut "Toreeeee" sleaze. . .
Well obviously wallpaper is much more important than an opposition front bencher resigning because she was caught out threatining to leak untrue stories to the press in an effort to halt a tribunal for a woman claiming she was the victim of very serious offences.
Whatever was i thinking.

Well obviously wallpaper is much more important than an opposition front bencher resigning because she was caught out threatining to leak untrue stories to the press in an effort to halt a tribunal for a woman claiming she was the victim of very serious offences.
Whatever was i thinking.

Grauniad spinning it as misunderstood advice from Hollern to Andrew Bridgen

All BBC and Sky News reports...

1620887850568.png

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Whatever was i thinking.
I always think 'how would they react if it were a member of the other party?',just to check whether they are still as fair and balanced as they claim.

I manged 15 minutes to the scene where Shiner is lecturing students about how great a Human rights lawyer he is, which I thought was rich, and turned over.

I expected the whole thing to be a leftie anti-establishment anti-military piece

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So is this lazy reporting, evidence of bias or a combination of both.

Or smearing?

The usual drones were all over Facebook back at the time of PPE and ventilators - "Oh, look, another Boris crony has been given a contract to produce ventilators", etc..

JCB also copped flak, too, as the boss-man has committed the perfect sin of backing Brexit.

These idiots would rather see factory capacity idle and people die than see 'tainted' companies help in a time of pandemic.

It's a hideous mindset and one I can't comprehend. But then it's right up there with Lammy and his 'white saviour' rubbish.

Whoever thought that you could have the wrong sort of charity?

Or smearing?

The usual drones were all over Facebook back at the time of PPE and ventilators - "Oh, look, another Boris crony has been given a contract to produce ventilators", etc..

JCB also copped flak, too, as the boss-man has committed the perfect sin of backing Brexit.

These idiots would rather see factory capacity idle and people die than see 'tainted' companies help in a time of pandemic.

It's a hideous mindset and one I can't comprehend. But then it's right up there with Lammy and his 'white saviour' rubbish.

Whoever thought that you could have the wrong sort of charity?
The BBC don't care. It's pointless printing retractions as the damage has already been done and they've achieved their aims; people won't read, or remember, the retraction, they'll only remember Tories grrrrr, Boris grrrrr, sleaze grrrrr, Dyson grrrrr ad nauseum. It's what the lefties want to see and hear, so the BBC, and The Grauniad and others, feed it to them by the spade load and the spittle-flecked lefty loons lap it up.

I manged 15 minutes to the scene where Shiner is lecturing students about how great a Human rights lawyer he is, which I thought was rich, and turned over.

I expected the whole thing to be a leftie anti-establishment anti-military piece
Don't like to brag but my prediction was right . Just as the inquiry was getting under way it's revealed "the innocent civilians" turned out to be militia members there by ruining the noble reputation of Mr Shiner who is also a victim of the conflict . The more outlandish claims such as lorry loads of prisoners being driven in to army camps to be murdered or Shiners reps paying witnesses to testify about these "war crimes" are totally ignored

Don't like to brag but my prediction was right . Just as the inquiry was getting under way it's revealed "the innocent civilians" turned out to be militia members there by ruining the noble reputation of Mr Shiner who is also a victim of the conflict . The more outlandish claims such as lorry loads of prisoners being driven in to army camps to be murdered or Shiners reps paying witnesses to testify about these "war crimes" are totally ignored

On the BBC?

giphy.gif

My original synopsis seems pretty accurate too

Who guesses that the general theme will be:
  • Shiner, although a dishonest and lying crook, really did it as it was the right thing to do
  • Iraqi insurgents are all honest upstanding members of their relevant communities and were in fact Freedom Fighters

Latest Threads