The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any day we'll have her doing similar analysis of all the travails of the Labour Party - convictions, anti-semitism, all sorts of allegations. Or maybe not before Hell freezes.
No charge

"Say sources"

That's how she, and others, get away with sort of thing.
Laura Kuenssberg likes to eat Jewish babies and stamp on kittens for fun a source has revealed.

This journalism lark is a doddle.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is growing pressure for her to grant sexual favours to passing ex truckies, sources say.
At a Kent dogging site? :)

Slime

LE
Sources say Laura K donates £25,000 per year to the KKK, and starred in a steamy video with Jayda Fransen.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sources say Laura K donates £25,000 per year to the KKK, and starred in a steamy video with Jayda Fransen.
A source says he's seen it, and it's very steamy.

Turned TV on - BBC1 Breakfast today - and heard that Keir Starmer would shortly be interviewed in the studio. Thought OK, I'll give it a go. Eleven and a half minutes of uninterrupted platitudes followed, including the obligatory "Tory sleaze".

Louise Minchen gave him a very, very gentle time. Seriously, not one interruption. Mrs W said I was being unreasonable; it was simply that LM's manners were improving.....

Turned TV on - BBC1 Breakfast today - and heard that Keir Starmer would shortly be interviewed in the studio. Thought OK, I'll give it a go. Eleven and a half minutes of uninterrupted platitudes followed, including the obligatory "Tory sleaze".

Louise Minchen gave him a very, very gentle time. Seriously, not one interruption. Mrs W said I was being unreasonable; it was simply that LM's manners were improving.....
The media narrative is always mono and now we are into the election cycle(6th May), the totally unbiased political journalists are driving the narrative and in creeping barrage mode and hoping to upset the political handcart enough to still have a job on the 7th.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

I heard it winding up as I did breakfast. Exactly what I expected/it sounded.like.

Denis Healey, when referring to debating with Geoffrey Howe, likened it to ' . . . being savaged by a dead sheep . . . '.

The same can be applied to LM's political interviewing style.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Denis Healey, when referring to debating with Geoffrey Howe, likened it to ' . . . being savaged by a dead sheep . . . '.

The same can be applied to LM's political interviewing style when interviewing anti-Conservative people.
Completed.

What would she have challenged him on? They have no policies other than "a. We are not Conservatives and b. we would do the same things they are doing just slightly differently."

Ask yourself if SKS landed any blows.

With Starmer, the BBC simply don't want to kick him when he is down.

Were they to watch anything showing the birth of elephants & rhinos, the mother kicks the infant to get it up and moving.

Either way, he needs a good metaphorical shoeing. For his own good .... in a very caring way.

Latest Threads