The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

That's you for the high jump!* The playing of the race card IS the incontrovertible evidence you silly.

* Realising that this phrase is both heightist and derogatory towards LGBTQAPFSDS of different abilities, I shall of course report myself to the WrongThink Stasi and disappear for re-education any minute n-
Use of the word ‘trump’ alone will ensure the Wokevolk and Pelosians will cart you away.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
But she played the race card. That trumps everything and requires no evidence either.
And that pisses me off no end. Watched a bit of the VD Show where it was all about how people were nasty to her because she is half blick. No mention that people were probably being negative about her because they don't like her. Nothing to do with her colour, all to do with her being a cutting. The BBC if course are taking her word as gospel. Very poor reporting but NFB, (normal for Beeb).

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Use of the word ‘trump’ alone will ensure the Wokevolk and Pelosians will cart you away.
I now realise that although I didn't actually type 'Trump', I did cruelly and with malice aforethought use the last three letters when typing 'Jump', which almost certainly would have triggered severe mental distress in any pansexual cisgender attack helicopters who were following this thread.

I'm never getting out of the camp.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Run a Panorama special on racist Britain and make sure you move it to pre-empt the Meghan/Harry Show(nice timeing) and then run a series of very positive voices in support of the s***show celeb participants and by implicating send out a message that the talking is over.

This morning the Beeb have been on belt-fed BLM and its now running: "Continued Silence from the Palace". It worked after Diana, but this time the polling is very clear and the BBC is representative of one third of the country.

Finally; As a bit of fun how long before the PM is asked to comment, as the Labour Party have already piled in on Meghans side (do they're ever want to win power again).

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Run a Panorama special on racist Britain and make sure you move it to pre-empt the Meghan/Harry Show(nice timeing) and then run a series of very positive voices in support of the s***show celeb participants and by implicating send out a message that the talking is over.

This morning the Beeb have been on belt-fed BLM and its now running: "Continued Silence from the Palace". It worked after Diana, but this time the polling is very clear and the BBC is representative of one third of the country.

Finally; As a bit of fun how long before the PM is asked to comment, as the Labour Party have already piled in on Meghans side (do they're ever want to win power again).
Labour was never going to do any other. Republicanism, as much as to do with courting any voter base.

Labour was never going to do any other. Republicanism, as much as to do with courting any voter base.
True and why I expect the Palace to resist saying anything and so the media will very soon switch to Boris and demand answers (it happened with Diana/Blair and he still hasn't shut up about it).. What Labour would love is a sitting on the fence, when he should come out far stronger in defence of the palace and put the media in its place.

'AckneyAbbott was invited to share her view on The One Titted Wonder's BBC2 prog this AM.

I braced myself, determined to see it through.

I lasted 90 seconds just as she dove into the blind acceptance of an unsubstantiated comment regarding Archie.

Foul, foul hags.

"I'm sorry, but TMW can't be contacted right now, as zhe's having electrodes attached to their testicles as part of the re-education process.
You probably brought it on yourself.

You were most likely just in for a lecture until you demanded to know "On what charges" as they dragged you away and it sowed the seed about "charging" you.......at 230 volts.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Some years ago, after a relationship break-up, I took the decision to not respond to series of messages from my former other half. It had been a very damaging experience and enough was enough. It all went silent.

Some months on, once I'd calmed down a bit, I was discussing the continued silence with a friend who made the point that my initial silence had sent a very strong message indeed - perhaps the strongest.

Once again, though, the BBC is failing to recognise that it is there to report events, not dictate them. Just because it wants a comment (more tabloidisation of the national broadcaster... as if even more were possible) doesn't mean it should get a comment. It certainty doesn't deserve a comment.

Also, the Palace not responding gives H&M nothing on which to hang more plastic outrage.

It does not imply guilt, and an even-handed national broadcaster would not infer it.

Greater minds than ours, and all that...

I now realise that although I didn't actually type 'Trump', I did cruelly and with malice aforethought use the last three letters when typing 'Jump', which almost certainly would have triggered severe mental distress in any pansexual cisgender attack helicopters who were following this thread.

I'm never getting out of the camp.
Yep. You and you’re Autocorrect are well buggered! :)

Some years ago, after a relationship break-up, I took the decision to not respond to series of messages from my former other half. It had been a very damaging experience and enough was enough. It all went silent.

Some months on, once I'd calmed down a bit, I was discussing the continued silence with a friend who made the point that my initial silence had sent a very strong message indeed - perhaps the strongest.

Once again, though, the BBC is failing to recognise that it is there to report events, not dictate them. Just because it wants a comment (more tabloidisation of the national broadcaster... as if even more were possible) doesn't mean it should get a comment. It certainty doesn't deserve a comment.

Also, the Palace not responding gives H&M nothing on which to hang more plastic outrage.

It does not imply guilt, and an even-handed national broadcaster would not infer it.

In a press statement from Buckingham Palace Her Majesty said,

"**** off and mind your own business, this is a familly matter."

There you go, 4 hours after my post.

Last edited:
... Finally; As a bit of fun how long before the PM is asked to comment, as the Labour Party have already piled in on Meghans side (do they're ever want to win power again).
According to Guido, Boris was asked for comment twice at yesterday’s Covid briefing. Here is his response to the hack involved:

‘Asked at today’s Downing Street presser for his views on the ongoing Harry and Meghan drama, Boris chose to stay out of the mess altogether: “I’ve Spent a Long Time Now Not Commenting on Royal Family Matters”; later telling Harry Cole who had another attempt at probing:

I congratulate you on your very determined attempt to involve me in this story more than I’ve said already but I really think that when it comes to matters to do with the royal family, the right thing for prime ministers to say is nothing, and nothing is the thing that I propose to say today about that”
I particularly like the well-crafted ‘... nothing is the thing I propose to say today about that’.
Box lid shut!

Couldn't agree more

Read the comments on this...and not have a giggle.

I, for one, am deeply upset, offended and triggered by RND.
Only white people can get red noses & I feel they’re being a teeny bit racist.
Also, will nobody think all the men/women/other who suffer daily from Rosacea? Those poor people must feel pretty low around this time. It’s like a kick in the teeth.

Shame on you Sir Lenny. (Sir? Empire anyone?)

Latest Threads