The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Offa

War Hero
I do know it's a spoof, I just hadn't seen this guy before. I did enjoy Adam Boulton's for real near meltdown with Alistair Cambell, years ago. Apparently, Boulton is/was susceptible to losing his cool.

I do know it's a spoof, I just hadn't seen this guy before. I did enjoy Adam Boulton's for real near meltdown with Alistair Cambell, years ago. Apparently, Boulton is/was susceptible to losing his cool.

I don't like either of them, but it rather turned into a 'stop hitting yourself' moment

I know someone who, during last Springs NHS hagiography changed their social media profile picture to a green coverall clad selfie, underscored by the motto “I drive an ambulance”.
They work in patient transfer, so basically a taxi driver.
A neighbour of mine does that job, loves swanning about in his green covies. He is, incidently, one of the most arrogant t***s it has ever been my displeasure to meet.

Yup, we try to tell her to wind it down, but she’s a workaholic, always has been since a teenager. How do you tell a teenaged girl that she can’t play netball, be the captain of the hockey team, play tennis, play Kwik cricket, play violin, viola, bassoon?
When you say sleeps for three hours a day/night is that after you have has some 'fun'?
Might explain your frustration.

A neighbour of mine does that job, loves swanning about in his green covies. He is, incidently, one of the most arrogant t***s it has ever been my displeasure to meet.

South Central Ambulance Service used to have all PTS staff wear blue coveralls. But I heard form a mate that they there were mumblings that it made them look different and I assume wanted to all look like Paramedics. They now all wear green.

philc

LE
To be honest, I've heard nothing but race the last year

View attachment 555484

Tonight @ 7pm. Just early enough to convince the non-converted gullible white youngsters that there's still some apologising to do

5 Mins of her telling men in Blythe about how lucky they are to be white and white privilege was enough.

Its a complex subjected however TV like this just antagonises, it does not look at the wider issues, just takes the easy target which cant answer back for fear of being put on the naughty step by the self righteous that makes up parts of the media and social commentators.

This does more damage than 40 years of race relations.

5 Mins of her telling men in Blythe about how lucky they are to be white and white privilege was enough.

Its a complex subjected however TV like this just antagonises, it does not look at the wider issues, just takes the easy target which cant answer back for fear of being put on the naughty step by the self righteous that makes up parts of the media and social commentators.

I couldn't bear to watch it.

Having a show about race presented by someone who see's a lot of racism about, isn't going to be impartial or balanced by any stretch of the imagination.

I'll start watching shows like this when the BBC to make a show about the levels of illegal immigration by Britain First's Jayda Fransen

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

My white, male privilege extended to the TV remote, meaning I didn't have to listen to her no doubt fascinating diatribe agin big bad whitey, and by a fortunate happenstance also allowed me to miss the ex-Royal whorefest on ITV later.

Sometimes it's good to be privileged.

To be honest, I've heard nothing but race the last year

View attachment 555484

Tonight @ 7pm. Just early enough to convince the non-converted gullible white youngsters that there's still some apologising to do
Lots of voxpops and experts strung together to deliver a political message that much needs to be done and this is only the start of the journey, that most ordinary people are on. In effect a BBC Political Broadcast by the Woke Party.

... and in further baseless news:

Meghan and Harry interview: Urgent Palace talks over claims​

The BBC can reveal that:
Crisis meetings involving senior royals have taken place following the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

and that is it... no evidence of crisis meetings, no source to confirm any such meetings taking place and beyond the nineteen words above, no story to fit the headline but hey, it creates an opening for a tediously overlong ‘poor little Mee-Mee' rehash of the 'interview'.

RedDinger

War Hero
... and in further baseless news:

Meghan and Harry interview: Urgent Palace talks over claims​

The BBC can reveal that:
Crisis meetings involving senior royals have taken place following the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

and that is it... no evidence of crisis meetings, no source to confirm any such meetings taking place and beyond the nineteen words above, no story to fit the headline but hey, it creates an opening for a tediously overlong ‘poor little Mee-Mee' rehash of the 'interview'.

But she played the race card. That trumps everything and requires no evidence either.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
But she played the race card. That trumps everything and requires no evidence either.
That's you for the high jump!* The playing of the race card IS the incontrovertible evidence you silly.

* Realising that this phrase is both heightist and derogatory towards LGBTQAPFSDS of different abilities, I shall of course report myself to the WrongThink Stasi and disappear for re-education any minute n-

That's you for the high jump!* The playing of the race card IS the incontrovertible evidence you silly.

* Realising that this phrase is both heightist and derogatory towards LGBTQAPFSDS of different abilities, I shall of course report myself to the WrongThink Stasi and disappear for re-education any minute n-
I thought it was ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now, come on keep up

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought it was ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now, come on keep up
"I'm sorry, but TMW can't be contacted right now, as zhe's having electrodes attached to their testicles as part of the re-education process. Please leave a condemnatory message spouting the new orthodoxy after the scream..."

Latest Threads