The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

If you want a giggle, look at the comments on WalesOnline relating to any of Drakeford's pronouncements. He really is not well liked by the denizens of the Principality.
Are you saying that another aspect of Tony Blair's devolvement has been a disaster? At least the harmonious and competent management of the other devolved bunch in Northern Ireland has been successful.

Are you saying that another aspect of Tony Blair's devolvement has been a disaster? At least the harmonious and competent management of the other devolved bunch in Northern Ireland has been successful.
That and possibly that Drakeford is a monumental bellend in the eyes of the public - sadly it won't stop the Valley Commandoes voting for Welsh Liarbour in droves.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Choice is great. I'd like the choice not to have to pay for what I don't want to watch. Currently that's nothing on BBC. I might consider BBC 4 again at some point but they wanted to scrap it.
That's the one they will scrap when no-one watches 3.

That and possibly that Drakeford is a monumental bellend in the eyes of the public - sadly it won't stop the Valley Commandoes voting for Welsh Liarbour in droves.
That's changing though, Wales was interesting last GE - @Old Stab would probably have better info - I'm in a slightly different thinking place North of the Valleys.

Hark - do I hear the hounds of Kuenssberg chasing wee Nippy with the legal advice to the Scottish Government published an hour ago, indicating porkies told?

Apparently not - front page is still all about Brazilians. Why should this be?

Hark - do I hear the hounds of Kuenssberg chasing wee Nippy with the legal advice to the Scottish Government published an hour ago, indicating porkies told?

Perhaps they have no reporters in Scotland? :roll:
Due to the unique way they are funded? :crying::wtf:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
BBC COVID priorities...

'Cock-In-A-Frock Needs To Up It's Twitter Hits'.
Oh c'mon guys, it's hard to look fabulous when there are no hairdressers, nail shops or barbers (for that all important close hot shave) open, plus with lockdown, you can't get to flaunt that all important stubbley look on the street!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

One needs a good seeing to:-
1614715207782.png

The other needs a good seeing to with a baseball bat!
1614715263873.png

TamH70

MIA

'Kuenssberg' and 'Brazilians' in the same comment? I think I'm going to be sick.

What a sour, pinched, entitled little face the LK creature has. Bet it can curdle milk at 40 paces.

Correction. Checked back, and the memory is playing tricks.

He gave a presentation a couple of years ago I attended, but it turns out his ancestor was Thomas Pym – described online as Assistant Chaplain-General to the Russian Third Shock Army.

The other lecturer that evening was the descendent of Studdert-Kennedy.
Sure it wasn't as per my addition?

Well, you get dick of the day award.
I know this fellow, well.
Was with him a week ago.
Anyone less self-absorbed or self-satisfied would be close to impossible to find.
And, if there is hair dye in his house, it belongs to his v feisty jocksanese wife.
If she ever catches up with you, Arrse posting will be something you did in a previous life.

Ps. And, I didn’t hear the question you throbbed so inelegantly about, but if you served, you will have sometimes carried out an order you weren’t mad keen on.

Mate, stick that dit in this thread, you may be onto a winner

'Kuenssberg' and 'Brazilians' in the same comment? I think I'm going to be sick.
You ought to try Sturgeon and Hollywood then.

I don't know if this is supposed to be an ironic article or not - Covid: 'People are tired of working from home'

People are keen to return to the office because working from home has left many "fatigued", says a boss at Britain's biggest office and retail complex.
Howard Dawber, head of strategy at Canary Wharf Group, said people will still want to divide time between the workplace and home.

This Howard Dawber you mean?

1614753725621.png

BBC COVID priorities...

Drag Race superstar Cheryl Hole believes that the Government has overlooked the importance of LGBTQIA spaces in lockdown and feels we need to speak up.

There's plenty, they just have to be a bit careful nowadays

1614754090787.png

1614754178531.png