Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Interesting the Beeb expect you to sign in to complete an anonymous survey.
mcdonnel.JPG

Lisa Nandy, Shadow Foreign Secretary?

A Curious BBC news reference to her...

UK opposition lawmaker Lisa Nandy said the reports had created "confusion and concern" and risked "adding to the spread of disinformation".

Does being in opposition make shadow ministers law makers? Has Lisa Nandy ever made a law?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lisa Nandy, Shadow Foreign Secretary?

A Curious BBC news reference to her...

Does being in opposition make shadow ministers law makers? Has Lisa Nandy ever made a law?

Lawmaker for politician - it's an Americanism that is finding its way into our language. Yet another one!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks for link, Goatman. Just completed and sent off - not that much notice will be taken by BBC. While there is still a licence fee they will feel entitled and think they know not only what is good for us but also how we should think. Given up on BBC news mainly for the omissions of items which do not suit their agenda. But this could also be said of SKY and other MSM. Ironically, I find the best informative news broadcasts are elsewhere, e.g. Euronews and Al Jazeera to name just two.

Try Reuters and Agence France Presse

I warned some on the Boris Prime Minister Thread, that the blame game stage is now set and the BBC is prepped to lead the remain fightback i.e. 100k dead and did the PM write them an apology letter, one year to the day after the start of a pandemic and likely millions of more unemployed by the end of 2021.

Not a bad turn out for what is essentially a terrorist. I think he might be a little cross though if he knew what the BBC called the name of the town where his funeral was taking place.
The BBC has to use both Londonderry and Derry in every report.
This one they seem to have forgotten Derry...it will change later

Last edited:
precedent has been set; ignore the Covid rules at "Babby" Storey's funeral and it's ok to do it at future funerals. I wonder if the Loyalists are careful at their funerals.

Latest Threads