Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

To be fair, if it was a found that the majority of no shows were of the BAME community, would it be reported in today's climate?

If it was an issue it would be spun as the government not doing enough to ensure the BAME community are fully informed and able to attend for a jab. . . . Institutionalised racism etc.

Cynical? Moi?
If they aren't aware there's a pandemic due to "language difficulties", they'll be unlikely to understand a vaccination appointment letter.

TamH70

MIA
Learn to speak English. Integrate. Simple.
Or maybe do a bit of thinking about whether or not living in a country where the majority language is some form of English or other is a good idea?

If I wanted to live among Les Grenouilles, I'd have to learn French. Or leave.

BBC falls victim to its own virtue-signalling audience.

Capture.PNG

I wonder what the headline will be when she is jailed.

Labour MP Apsana Begum will appear in court at the end of July, where she will stand trial on three housing fraud charges which she denies. It was revealed in December last year that she has been accused of cheating her way to a £300,000 council home in Tower Hamlets

You may wish to cast your eyes over this:

The Head of The Welsh Parochial Council, Mark 'Ugwe' Drakeford, is taking a bit of rough handling in the Comments section of this piece.

His comments on the 'Today' programme this morning have been ridiculed, particularly his reasoning behind the less-than-rapid roll out of vaccination - he doesn't want vaccinators standing idly by if the vaccine runs out.

I commend the Comments section to the House - anyone here owning up to being 'DaveRAMC'?

So, according to that article, Scotland is no better than Wales and lagging well behind England and NI. Where is the criticism towards Scotland's "Mammy" and her cavalcade of town councillors?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Slime

LE
So, according to that article, Scotland is no better than Wales and lagging well behind England and NI. Where is the criticism towards Scotland's "Mammy" and her cavalcade of town councillors?

At a meeting yesterday where the SNP lacky responsible for rolling out Scotland’s vaccination programme the SNP lacky said Scotland are doing well and the programme is on target.

At a meeting yesterday where the SNP lacky responsible for rolling out Scotland’s vaccination programme the SNP lacky said Scotland are doing well and the programme is on target.
Must have set lower targets than the rest of the UK then.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Even the BBC agreed tonight that the three weeks is getting booked on first jab

Did it mention that for most the second jab is cancelled?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
In my area (Suffolk), we have been putting it in peoples arms as quickly as we can.
When it runs out, staff will have a well earned rest. Many are working a 12 hour shift, with an hour for lunch.
Are you in Lowestoft? You may have 'done' my aged Mum (91). She said something about "just a prick with a needle".

Latest Threads