Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Alexei Navalny: EU and US demand release of poisoned Putin critic

On the face of it, the Uk couldn’t give a flock about the chap... not like the caring sharing EU.

Oh, wait a moment. Buried deep down in the article we find:

UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said Mr Navalny's arrest was "appalling" and called for his immediate release.

"Rather than persecuting Mr Navalny, Russia should explain how a chemical weapon came to be used on Russian soil," he said.

Putting EU in the headline instead of UK must have been a careless typo then.

Might be now, but not always so

OG or KF?

Light weights?

Dessie combats?

Beanie hat?

As for seasons, pully order or shirt sleeves?
Not forgetting the novel mix worn by Royal on Jacana, of DPM jacket with desert trousers. Meant that whatever the terrain, only one half of them could be seen.

Nice that somebody thinks I actually have a spine! :)
Of course

1610971896459.png

That is a fair comment... The BBC knows its audience and that is why we never see articles that may attract pro Brexit or pro government/pro Johnson opened up for Have Your Say.

On the rare occasion they get a response leaning away from their agenda, HYS is taken down fairly quickly.

You may wish to cast your eyes over this:

The Head of The Welsh Parochial Council, Mark 'Ugwe' Drakeford, is taking a bit of rough handling in the Comments section of this piece.

His comments on the 'Today' programme this morning have been ridiculed, particularly his reasoning behind the less-than-rapid roll out of vaccination - he doesn't want vaccinators standing idly by if the vaccine runs out.

I commend the Comments section to the House - anyone here owning up to being 'DaveRAMC'?

Last edited:
You may wish to cast your eyes over this:

The Head of The Welsh Parochial Council, Mark 'Ugwe' Drakeford, is taking a bit of rough handling in the Comments section of this piece.

His comments on the 'Today' programme this morning have been ridiculed, particularly his reasoning behind the less-than-rapid roll out of vaccination - he doesn't vaccinators standing idly by if the vaccine runs out.

I commend the Comments section to the House - anyone here owning up to being 'DaveRAMC'?
In my area (Suffolk), we have been putting it in peoples arms as quickly as we can.
When it runs out, staff will have a well earned rest. Many are working a 12 hour shift, with an hour for lunch.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I was born in Singapore, don't make me Malayan. I then spent my early years and first school in the Gold Coast (soon to become Ghana), don't make me African.

LK born to Scottish parents with a bit of furrin on the paternal side ancestry, but she is a Weegie.
I quote the Duke of Wellington 'being born in a stable doesn't make one a horse'.

I was born in Singapore, don't make me Malayan. I then spent my early years and first school in the Gold Coast (soon to become Ghana), don't make me African.

LK born to Scottish parents with a bit of furrin on the paternal side ancestry, but she is a Weegie.
I was born in Bradford, doesn't make me a Pakistani

Daz

LE
.....I was born in Wales, with English parents. Does that make me.......W e l s h ????? I NEED TO KNOW!
Oi, we're not taking the blame

Signed the Taffia

Latest Threads