The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
So why listen it?
to keep in touch with his feminine side and understand what a bastard he is.

obvs

I used to put it on to scare people away from where I was working.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, where have we heard that excuse before...?

As to these local authority types bitching about not getting the nod from Westminster, are they not able to be pro-active on their own? Isn't that the whole point of the requirements for civil defence planning and that thing Blair brought in; the Civil Contingencies Act? I recall seeing a drama called Threads when I was a kid, about the ramping up of tensions and the Sovs launching a nuclear strike against NATO. It was set in Sheffield, I think, and showed the LA setting up their regional command post and making preparations to manage the consequences if they were zapped after Westminster had said, "This is getting a bit sporty in the negotiations; you'd best get organised," to all the local government in the country.

Are the THTs* not required and able to request int and data, rather than waiting to be handed it and bitching when they don't get it, and are they not able to take their own decisions and act in the interests of their own residents? <Nudge, nudge> Civil Contingencies Act.

I mean, isn't that the whole point of having local government? Y'know - so that Westminster doesn't have to micro-manage the country region by region...?!

* Town Hall Twats
Blairism was all about taking power away from the regions when they wanted it to have a massive centralised government machine.

which makes it really odd that they then devolved the regions because they knew they were going to be out of power for along long time ad assumed they could stay running wales and scotland just to be a nuisance.

but then all powers and decisions were supposed to be centralised in brussels by now leaving town halls and regional assemblies nothing to do. which I think is the reason Plaid and SNP are so desperate to stay in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't need to use sock puppets sparky.
Never said you did, it would confuse you too much if you tried it!

Who is 'sparky' btw?

Never said you did, it would confuse you too much if you tried it!

Who is 'sparky' btw?
I'm not cobfused(sic) at all sparky.

The Voice of Twitter is an empty vessel and never answered my question, on whether he actually has a TV licence.
Whistle and he comes running...hi sockie.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And there was me thinking that the role of holding the government to account sat with Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition! Every day a smile day when Gracs is posting his shoite!
Holding the loyal opposition to account is part of reporting as well.

Some, such as yourself, appear to be quite happy to be misled and lied to as long as it's the party you support at the time.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Unmitigated bullshit my arse. Reporting the truth isn't against their charter. HTH.
the only place you get real reporting on the BBC is the regional news - the rest is mainly made up self opinionated bollocks and many stories will have surfaced in the guardian two days before.

I am still waiting for them to report on the NHS report on the 200,000 deaths they expect because of covid measures - not covid itself. which hasn't hit 10k deaths globally yet.

or the 1.2 million children expected to starve to death because political agendas shut down the global economy.

C19 was never a medical emergency, the WHO admitted it changed face mask advice due to lobbyists NOT medical evidence. - I'm still waiting to see that on the BBC. or the criminal way the deaths are being misreported and double counted.

all good BBC fodder - they should be looking for the truth instead of following the flawed agenda, but then the BBC likes flawed agendas,

This was suggested on my YouTube feed.

The BBC documentary that got him so incensed seems to be a festering pile of race-based propaganda with no real research at all. As its Great War connected it seemed appropriate for this site.
The original 6 minutes of propaganda produced by the BBC is on YouTube thus far '493 up votes', to a rather larger '1.3K down votes', good going BBC considering it was published on the 30 Jun 2020.

The presenter 'Emma Dabiri', is just another chip on her shoulder 'SOAS' graduate in stuff that is not important... Author of the intellectually important ' Don't Touch My Hair, '.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You're definitely confused. As ever, you remain a stranger to logic.
I see, you are saying you are not confused because you don't use a sock. That makes much more sense - although sense and Graculus don't often sit together.

Two stories to get you started.
You've produced two much bigger versions of your own post as evidence?

Still, if you're happy about communists being presented on Western TV as 'experts' who's key aim of their political belief is the destruction of your life, and not mentioning it, then I hope you enjoy your children's future.

"What did you do during the marxist takeover of the United Kingdom, Granddad?"
Claire Fox again?

Latest Threads