Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Daz

LE

Daz

LE

Daz

LE
A presenter on our local BBC TV News was interviewing a female doctor from a certain segment of the community and asked if the vaccine was Halal. My thoughts would probably earn me some serious jankers.

TamH70

MIA
I'm almost certain that great and learned minds quickly decided that the vaccine - any vaccine - is not haram.

:rolleyes:

Makes a change from the polio vaccine down in Darkest Africa. Yon's haram, innit, blud?

Currently have BBC24 on in the background. That Ross Atkin bloke doing his 'outside souce' thing is on. He's just calming himself down a bit now, after becoming almost orgasmic as he went through his Trump / white house report. It actually appeared as if someone out of camera shot was wanking him-his voice reaching octaves V-high at random intervals.#

He's now attempting to deconstruct various covid guidance wrt what constitutes a 'local area'.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Currently have BBC24 on in the background. That Ross Atkin bloke doing his 'outside souce' thing is on. He's just calming himself down a bit now, after becoming almost orgasmic as he went through his Trump / white house report. It actually appeared as if someone out of camera shot was wanking him-his voice reaching octaves V-high at random intervals.#

He's now attempting to deconstruct various covid guidance wrt what constitutes a 'local area'.
'local area' is very simple to work out. It is one inch less than the distance Boris Johnson takes for his exercise :)

Anyone know why Two Wongs dont make a flight has disappeared from the BBC2 scheduled broadcast tonight at 9.00? It vanished about an hour ago and seems to have been replaced with some shite or other

Latest Threads