Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like Sky News has caught up with the BBC...

Only to be expected of the BBC which I feel is a disgusting, ultra left organisation.

Only to be expected of the BBC which I feel is a disgusting, ultra left organisation.
I take it you haven't been watching channel 4 news? its alternating currently between its weak attempts to influence the US election in Florida and routine attacks on the Government (ironic, but it still produces half decent and interesting reports).

Sky UK long ago went woke, because it recruits its staff from the same graduate sources as the BBC. Can't remember either station actually producing a decent news report themselves, that wasn't spoonfed to them by independent journalists or members of the public.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I take it you haven't been watching channel 4 news? its alternating currently between its weak attempts to influence the US election in Florida and routine attacks on the Government (ironic, but it still produces half decent and interesting reports).

Sky UK long ago went woke, because it recruits its staff from the same graduate sources as the BBC. Can't remember either station actually producing a decent news report themselves, that wasn't spoonfed to them by independent journalists or members of the public.

No.

In fact I don't rely on any television output for news any more.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Chanel 4 - would that be the BBC owned Chanel which they started so they could capitalise on advertising?

Chanel 4 - would that be the BBC owned Chanel which they started so they could capitalise on advertising?
Nope that's Dave.

The BBC appointed another anti-white racist in the summer...

This is one of her deleted tweets I discovered on on Biased BBC which demonstrates how impartial and objective she is...

1604050522932.png

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I once read that there are lies, damn lies and statistics but it would appear that Jamsheda Young (Ahmad) now needs to be added.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The BBC appointed another anti-white racist in the summer...

This is one of her deleted tweets I discovered on on Biased BBC which demonstrates how impartial and objective she is...

View attachment 516248

I wonder what #journalismwithout fear have to say about beheading teachers who show why #Muslim religious fanatics murdered journalists?

Bit of a virtue-signalling paradox going on there, one feels.

"Police told people to remain indoors after a man "dressed in medieval clothes" attacked "multiple victims" with a bladed weapon on Saturday night."

The BBC report doesn't say who said this.

As usual with muslims and islam (a demographic who they promote and thrust down our throats at every available opportunity) the BBC retreat into a state of denial.

Of course I may be entirely wrong about the attacker's background.

I wonder if the BBC in Canada will use the same strategy as it does in the UK; that is actively seeking out muslim victims?

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

War Hero
"Police told people to remain indoors after a man "dressed in medieval clothes" attacked "multiple victims" with a bladed weapon on Saturday night."

The BBC report doesn't say who said this.

As usual with muslims and islam (a demographic who they promote and thrust down our throats at every available opportunity) the BBC retreat into a state of denial.
That dress code makes sense if you are into a medieval religion.

It seems to have been a Quebec police description, which a lot of news organisations used. There's a video on Twitter of someone in a white robe, slowly walking along, trailing a sword behind him.
And

Latest Threads