Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

I don't know what BBC News programme this is but I just couldn't stop laughing. Lammy has got a regular slot on LBC Radio every saturday afternoon now...

The trouble is you just know there are lots of people out there agreeing with Lammy because, well just because he's Lammy.

You could quite easily point out the glaring error in his "reasoning" and they won't listen.

Salma's mother holding her baby's mother holding her baby

Bletchley Park’s contribution to WW2 'over-rated'
A Moslem family celebrating Christmas?
More holes in that story than a tramps trousers.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

So according to the BBC, the reason that people from the Indian subcontinent are racist towards black people is, white people. Unbelievable.

"Her mother's anti-blackness, informed by the British colonial system she had once lived under in Bangladesh, not only took it for granted that lighter skin was better it also accepted the worst stereotypes of black men."
My question - again - is this: who is allowing this to be published on the news website of the national broadcaster?

It is lies.

The idea that all racism stems from white people, that the prejudices of non-white people stem from the influences of white people, is a lie.

Non-white cultures are very capable of being prejudiced by themselves.

This really does need to stop.

I remember the Queen's Speech back in the 80s included a segment of Indira Ghandi criticising us for being racist.

This country has one electorate, divided by locality only. India has voting further divided by caste/race.

A million white people fought for that system. I know, because David Lammy said so in a cloud of racist white smoke.

My question - again - is this: who is allowing this to be published on the news website of the national broadcaster?

It is lies.

The idea that all racism stems from white people, that the prejudices of non-white people stem from the influences of white people, is a lie.

Non-white cultures are very capable of being prejudiced by themselves.

This really does need to stop.

If they print those sort of stories often enough the lie becomes the truth

NSP

LE
Lammy has got a regular slot on LBC Radio every saturday afternoon now...
Funnily enough, his show starts at exactly the same time as I go out for my daily constitutional - which is usually when I am done with the radio for the day.

Can't think why...

I don't know what BBC News programme this is but I just couldn't stop laughing. Lammy has got a regular slot on LBC Radio every saturday afternoon now...

No Lammy not a million but 87,000 Indian soldiers died
Unless there were in fact fighting for the EU (German side)

Last edited:

Chef

LE
No Lammy not a million but 87,000 Indian soldiers died
Unless there were in fact fighting for the EU (German side)

An MP more than ten times out in his calculations? Explains a lot about the way they spend our money.

An MP more than ten times out in his calculations? Explains a lot about the way they spend our money.

To be fair Dianne Abbott might have done the calculations for him

TamH70

MIA
Did he mention the Indians who fought for the Japanese and the Germans...?

Do you mean the only ones that got a War Pension from the new treacherous bastard government?

Latest Threads