Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

As, bafflingly, is "all lives matter". I think the logic is that by saying "all lives matter" it somehow offends those who say "black lives matter" and is therefore racist. Perception again.....

Perception yes, but maybe not in the way you think.

"Good evening teacher, I'd like to talk to you about my child"

"Your child? What about the other children, we can't just worry about yours"

See that response? That's the "all lives matter" response.

Really?

"Good evening teacher, my child is the only one who is worth teaching."

"Your child? What about the other children, we can't just teach yours"

There's none so blind as those who won't see.

That's racist of them, to fit the woke agenda they should be going

"Your child? What about the black children, we can't just worry about your child"

See that response? That's the woke response.

TamH70

MIA
With my knees I'd never get back up that's why.

Me too!

And my arthritic back would be having words as well.

Slime

LE
That's racist of them, to fit the woke agenda they should be going

Or.
Parent: ’Good evening teacher, I’d like to talk to you about our child’
Teacher response: ‘But WE don’t have a child‘
Parent: ‘But you are a sexy looking young lady teacher, it’s time we started practicing...................I’m hoping you will be an A* in human biology’.

Hat and school coat already picked up.

Slime

LE
It must be very embarrassing for Corbyn's host. Corbyn has publicly admitted the host is unable to count to five!!!!

Just Imagine being a party host, you know you make up one of six, and perhaps a partner makes number two of six...............but then not being able to accurately count the number of guests you then let into your own house!!!!!

We then have to wonder about the person taking the photo, could they not see more than five people in the pic they took?

Could each guest at the table not see more than five others at the same table?

What are guests who 'eventually turn up' for a dinner party?
Do they get to eat the same courses as everyone else?

Didn't the person putting out the plates and cutlery not realise they had laid more than six places?

Finally, does this episode explain why Corbynites think they won two general elections despite not receiving the most votes?

Reminds me of Reggie Perrin’s BIL who, when asked ‘How goes the revolution?’, would reply ‘Bit of a cockup on the catering front I’m afraid’

It must be very embarrassing for Corbyn's host. Corbyn has publicly admitted the host is unable to count to five!!!!

Just Imagine being a party host, you know you make up one of six, and perhaps a partner makes number two of six...............but then not being able to accurately count the number of guests you then let into your own house!!!!!

We then have to wonder about the person taking the photo, could they not see more than five people in the pic they took?

Didn't the person putting out the plates and cutlery not realise they had laid more than six places?

Finally, does this episode explain why Corbynites think they won two general elections despite not receiving the most votes?

You have omitted to consider that the hostess might have been Ms Abbott.......

Offa

War Hero

Nominal roll available? Could they have avoided the problem altogether if they had taken sandwiches and got on a bus?

Corbyn not only won two elections, he won the argument both times, or so Momentum supporters say

NSP

LE

So the party was at Pianne Flabbott's gaff, then...?

I wonder how many courses they had

Latest Threads