Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

...and TERF (Whatever that is. Something to do with a bloke called Harry (or Harriet) Potter))
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Evil feminists who think that being a woman has something to do with being born a woman rather than chopping your cock off and wearing a dress.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
...and TERF (Whatever that is. Something to do with a bloke called Harry (or Harriet) Potter))
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist, basically a natural woman who doesn't hold with all of this Trans guff.

UKRaider

Old-Salt
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist, basically a natural woman who doesn't hold with all of this Trans guff.
Define natural woman. Go on. I dare you.
100551715_1957510214384761_4919374331596767232_n.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The first of the illega . . . 'refugees' have arrived at Penally Camp.

The BBC hailed it thus:

What they failed to mention is that many of Open Borders crowd, who attended and gave witness to the Neo-Nazis denying sanctuary to the doctors and teachers (all of whom are FAMs), are themselves outliers.

This little nugget must have fallen off the end of the page.

The BBC hailed it thus:

What they failed to mention is that many of Open Borders crowd, who attended and gave witness to the Neo-Nazis denying sanctuary to the doctors and teachers (all of whom are FAMs), are themselves outliers.

I haven't seen any reports condemning demonstrators from outside the area when it supports the narrative of Operation Fcuk Whitey.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

The BBC hailed it thus:

Asylum seekers arriving at a former military base have become a target for "hard-right extremist" protestors, first minister Mark Drakeford has said.

No doubt some are, but I suspect some are not, however at no time have the 'BLM or the Open Borders Crowd been accurately described as 'Extreme Communist Revolutionaries'. But carry on calling anyone who has had a gut full of daily Illegal migration into the UK Bad... Keep pushing this narrative of any and all dissent as being "hard-right extremist" and you just might find that they start growing in ranks.

Which no one who has a brain wants, but when the left insist on calling everyone and everything other than themselves 'Fascist Nazi's' then it loses it power to turn people off, looking at it as an alternative.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
No doubt some are, but I suspect some are not, however at no time have the 'BLM or the Open Borders Crowd been accurately described as 'Extreme Communist Revolutionaries'. But carry on calling anyone who has had a gut full of daily Illegal migration into the UK Bad... Keep pushing this narrative of any and all dissent as being "hard-right extremist" and you just might find that they start growing in ranks.

Which no one who has a brain wants, but when the left insist on calling everyone and everything other than themselves 'Fascist Nazi's' then it loses it power to turn people off, looking at it as an alternative.
It's not just the 'Left', though, is it?

It's the national f*cking broadcaster.

I gave up on
I gave up on Radio 4 a few years ago. I used to listen every morning to the toady show before coming to the same realisation as you. I think it was smarmy Nic Robinson and that bitter Mishal creature that really annoyed me, always looking for that gotcha soundbite quote for the news headline.
It's Talk Radio with Mike Graham for me now.

Agree on Radio Four today programme, especially the horrible Robinson.
Mike Graham is far too opinionated – and fond of his own voice for my taste; I tune in to listen to the guests, not Fatso.