Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Dread

LE
I've given up. I never thought I'd say that but I have. I've given up on the news, and I've given up on Radio 4.

I'm bored of being harangued. I don't deserve it and I won't put up with it. I have the right to live my own life quietly, so long as I'm not bothering others. That's what I do, and I can't see how I'm somehow guilty of something by doing that.
You're nothing but a racist, fascist, imperialist, boomer! Climate change is your fault, as is the death of every Palestinian baby. You bastard.

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
Watched ‘One Man And His Dog’ on Countryfile ... oh dear, no, no, no - how can the BBC countenance producing, let alone showing, this blatantly sexist, racist, trans-phobic abomination?!

‘Man’ in this (or almost any) context is now illegal.
‘His Dog’ is sexist, probably contravenes anti-slavery laws.
All of the contestants are men.
All of the contestants are white.
All of the contestants are middle-aged at least.
Not a single item of rainbow coloured clothing, BLM caps.
All of the contestants are wearing ‘bloke’ clothing - not a single sequinned crop-top in sight.
Not one of them used jazz hands to applaud the dog.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you!

Watched ‘One Man And His Dog’ on Countryfile ... oh dear, no, no, no - how can the BBC countenance producing, let alone showing, this blatantly sexist, racist, trans-phobic abomination?!

All of the contestants are wearing ‘bloke’ clothing - not a single sequinned crop-top in sight.

Black Sheep Matter!

. . . and, was a sheep given the (equal!!) opportunity to herd a pack-of-dogs . . . ?!

NOT that I saw . . . !!

It was a bit doggist too. #Bitch Lives Matter.

Black Sheep Matter!
Good point. All the sheep I saw while watching it tonight were white.
The dogs were black and white - enough to give them identity complexes - and one was ginge and white. Enough said about that.
That was the dog that had severe problems with one of the white ewes.
Apparently, the theory (as explained by Matt Baker) is the sheep see the red colouration, confuse the dog with a fox, stamp their little feet and refuse to play.

Defund the shepherds! Sheep should be free to go about their business without harassment.

I watched the sheep dog trials, and not one dog was convicted

Point of order, there are women who compete. I know one, but she is white and enthusiastically heterosexual so she obviously won’t make the edit.

I've given up. I never thought I'd say that but I have. I've given up on the news, and I've given up on Radio 4.

I'm bored of being harangued. I don't deserve it and I won't put up with it. I have the right to live my own life quietly, so long as I'm not bothering others. That's what I do, and I can't see how I'm somehow guilty of something by doing that.

Silence is violence.

Latest Threads