The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Sourcing "Third world" gear they are use too, is a stopgap measure whilst we train them up for the evil evil new gear.

Thanks for proving to everyone that you truly are thick as pigshít.

Well done you.
Well....I see all your braincells worked hard to produce that original comment...... what are you running on.... a TI 286? that produced a lot of heat, resulting in a lot of hot air.

Anyway back to thread...... biased BBC pt 2.

I really think it was the unaccountability of the company more than any bias that made eyebrows stand up and take interest.

PS. I would normally would have reported you by now Dread ...... but I suspect it would be a pointless effort, I have no trust in the moderators anymore. З наешь что я имею ввиду?

Last edited:
Obviously the "Just shot your own foot" analogy will have to be translated before I get a reply.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
They just can't help themselves. Any chance to have a Johnson-related whinge-fest. From Jonathan Beale, who should know better.
+++++++++++++++++
Britain was one of the first countries to supply arms to Ukraine.

It started small – with anti-tank missiles. Now the UK is supplying more heavy weaponry – including artillery systems.

Britain has been at the forefront of this international effort and Ukraine has made clear it’s very grateful to the UK. But Boris Johnson’s claim that “UK weapons, equipment and training are transforming Ukraine’s defences” is still a bold one.

The US is spending considerably more – nearly half of the $40bn it’s giving Ukraine is for military support. Some smaller nations, such as Estonia, have spent a larger proportion of their income on arming Ukraine.

And Ukraine still says it’s not getting enough. Its deputy defence minister recently claimed it had only received a tenth of the weapons it's asked for. For example, Ukraine says it needs hundreds of multiple rocket launchers. The US, UK and Germany have so far promised to send about a dozen.

These weapons are far more advanced. But Ukraine’s military is still heavily reliant on older Soviet-era weaponry. The transfer of western weapons has been slow and incremental.

Britain has also had to source some of the weapons it’s sending to Ukraine from third countries – a sign there’s not a lot left in the cupboard.
++++++++++++
Note the complete failure to mention that France, Italy etc aren't even in the top ten. Far better to whinge about proportionality, because Boris, Brexit, Grrrrrrr.

Or indeed the failure to link the last paragraph to the one above it. Who knew that the UK wasn't awash with Soviet era weaponry sitting in warehouses just waiting to be released to a worthy cause? Must be Tory defence cuts, Boris, Brexit, Grrrrrr.
And yet...

and "Pigsyht" is out of context..... nobody in the UK uses that insult in the way you use it..... the KGB were crap but still better than you FSB.

Now back to facts..... a rare concept in Russia or even the USA.

Last edited:
Obviously the "Just shot your own foot" analogy will have to be translated before I get a reply.
On the other hand he could be just ignoring you, just as an adult will ignore a dull tiresome child.

Or he could be maddling paddlying upstream with only one oar.
He could be tucking into Sole Meunière in Cap Ferrat,
He could be driving a classic Bentley across Northern Italy,
He could be shagging Nikita Bellucci in The Cipriani.

But in all likelihood, he really is just ignoring you.

He could be tucking into Sole Meunière in Cap Ferrat,
He could be driving a classic Bentley across Northern Italy,
He could be shagging Nikita Bellucci in The Cipriani.

But in all likelihood, he really is just ignoring you.
Yes, but as I don't live on Planet Trump... we are unlikely too meet.... thank God.

Having looked into the crystal ball. I foresee an inability to post in your near future, again.
Sorry, you seem to be pissed...... in English and sober in about 8 hours please, and your confusing me with someone that gives a fcuk.

Last edited:
I have no faith in you..... old days it was a given.

I did notice on the BBC radio news this morning that the report of extra kit for Ukraine couldn't be allowed to pass without a BBC Boris grrr sting in the tail.

Some reporting that the UK is to send AD missile systems, and then 'but what Zelensky has said he really wants is heavy artillery'.

Bad Boris, sending what we have and will be useful rather than what we don't have and that other countries can supply in a more modern and useful form. Oh, aside from the M270 MLRS, of course - that was conveniently forgotten.