The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

Wow. I’m not the only toss pot here. That’s for sure!

Yes I have remortgaged my house in the past to raise cash for a business. I have also maxed out my credit cards to pay for things essential to my business as well in the past.

Plenty of people who have run their own business on the past have done so sunshine. It’s not at all uncommon. If you had run a business, you would know that!

Come back and lecture me again when you know what you‘re talking about, you equally cretinous fool!
Cool story bro

Truxx

LE

Yes I have remortgaged my house in the past to raise cash for a business. I have also maxed out my credit cards to pay for things essential to my business as well in the past.

Plenty of people who have run their own business on the past have done so sunshine. It’s not at all uncommon. If you had run a business, you would know that!

Come back and lecture me again when you know what you‘re talking about, you equally cretinous fool!
What sort of business was that then?

And how many poor, hapless workers were you exploiting, you capitalist pig?

So how come you're so bitter and jealous of people who were so much, much, better at running a business than your failed attempts? You should have some clue what they're up against. Unless like a lot of your tales, they're taller than a tall thing.
I’m neither jealous or bitter. Financially I’m comfortable. Not everyone makes millions. I’m actually enjoying seeing the massive response to my posts on threads like this. It indicates to me that people are worried about things that they make masses of negative responses to what I’m posting politically.

I’m neither jealous or bitter. Financially I’m comfortable. Not everyone makes millions. I’m actually enjoying seeing the massive response to my posts on threads like this. It indicates to me that people are worried about things that they make masses of negative responses to what I’m posting politically.
Are the people you 'employed' living just as comfortably, or are you living on the profits of their blood, sweat, and tears?

They're not remotely worried. Amused yes. Worried no.

What is there about the Ginger Growler and Keith that anyone would have to worry about? They're both utterly unelectable.
One is thicker than you are. The other has the charisma of an unflushable turd.

That your political antenna is so badly cut to length that it's utterly useless, says much about you and the other parasites like you.

I think the only thing that it should indicate to you is a staggering lack of self awareness

Truxx

LE
There is an alternative theory of course.....

Latest: BBC Look North Korea and ran a nice segment last night, on a school in Harrogate who has banished meat entirely from the menu. I was amused that the fair and balanced media report managed to interview a dozen people in favour and nobody in opposition.

Ever since the pandemic the Beeb seem to have reduced its balance to everyone versus the Tories and if the Tories aren't opposed to something publicly, then no opposition and the motion is carried.

I do notice that in "Have I got news for you" that Paul Merton is not the editor of a satirical magazine?!

Dread

LE
I do notice that in "Have I got news for you" that Paul Merton is not the editor of a satirical magazine?!

And so appears one of the very few users on this site who can make @rgjbloke look of average intelligence in comparison.

Didn't you get the memo? You're too stupid and too wrong on everything to post on this site. The chav section of Mumsnet is over there: ----->

And so appears one of the very few users on this site who can make @rgjbloke look of average intelligence in comparison.

Didn't you get the memo? You're too stupid and too wrong on everything to post on this site. The chav section of Mumsnet is over there: ----->
Wow.... I'm hunted..... by vindictive little tiny minded people that engage keyboard before engaging brain..... Now.... come out with some super original insult or put down or I will just assume the worst.... your a dyckhead.

And rgjbloke is top notch (My brother did RGJ).. if you don't understand why...... why are you on the site?

So, Dread, where did you serve?, Georgia, Crimea, east Ukraine?

Or just sat behind a desk being a (Top of the range) dyckhead.

Just PISS OFF from this site you lower form of life.

Last edited:
They just can't help themselves. Any chance to have a Johnson-related whinge-fest. From Jonathan Beale, who should know better.
+++++++++++++++++
Britain was one of the first countries to supply arms to Ukraine.

It started small – with anti-tank missiles. Now the UK is supplying more heavy weaponry – including artillery systems.

Britain has been at the forefront of this international effort and Ukraine has made clear it’s very grateful to the UK. But Boris Johnson’s claim that “UK weapons, equipment and training are transforming Ukraine’s defences” is still a bold one.

The US is spending considerably more – nearly half of the $40bn it’s giving Ukraine is for military support. Some smaller nations, such as Estonia, have spent a larger proportion of their income on arming Ukraine.

And Ukraine still says it’s not getting enough. Its deputy defence minister recently claimed it had only received a tenth of the weapons it's asked for. For example, Ukraine says it needs hundreds of multiple rocket launchers. The US, UK and Germany have so far promised to send about a dozen.

These weapons are far more advanced. But Ukraine’s military is still heavily reliant on older Soviet-era weaponry. The transfer of western weapons has been slow and incremental.

Britain has also had to source some of the weapons it’s sending to Ukraine from third countries – a sign there’s not a lot left in the cupboard.
++++++++++++
Note the complete failure to mention that France, Italy etc aren't even in the top ten. Far better to whinge about proportionality, because Boris, Brexit, Grrrrrrr.

Or indeed the failure to link the last paragraph to the one above it. Who knew that the UK wasn't awash with Soviet era weaponry sitting in warehouses just waiting to be released to a worthy cause? Must be Tory defence cuts, Boris, Brexit, Grrrrrr.

Attachments

• 1656582335558.gif
    1656582335558.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 7

Dread

LE
Wow.... I'm hunted..... by vindictive little tiny minded people that engage keyboard before engaging brain..... Now.... come out with some super original insult or put down or I will just assume the worst.... your a dyckhead.

And rgjbloke is top notch (My brother did RGJ).. if you don't understand why...... why are you on the site?

So, Dread, where did you serve?, Georgia, Crimea, east Ukraine?

Or just sat behind a desk being a (Top of the range) dyckhead.

Just PISS OFF from this site you lower form of life.
Thanks for proving to everyone that you truly are thick as pigshít.

Well done you.

Latest Threads