The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

My picture profile isn’t racist. It doesn't indicate to the public that I support racism.

I’m also not a Boris supporter. My Labour politics are a matter of record on here but they don’t bring the reputation of the site into the realms of being used by racists to promote their views.

It must be a source of constant misery to you that you were born Caucasian.

I was invited by my boss for dinner and to see England get stuffed by Holland in the 1996 European Championship. England 4 Netherlands 1. To be fair he took it in good part.

I was staying in a German Hotel in disembarkation leave in 1996 wathcing England lose to Germany on Penalties.

We said to the Hotel staff 'You're taking this graciously, we would be rubbing your noses in it'

They said, 'We're all Turkish, why we do care who Germany beats?'

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
So when are you going to change your racist profile picture. And don’t give me any BS that you had a doll when you were a baby that your profile pic fondly reminds you of.

Arrse is viewable by the public including the press. people see things like your profile picture and it just re-enforces their views that arrse posters are mainly a bunch of racists.

I know that nothing could be further from the truth for most posters on here but your profile picture marks you out as being an exception to most other posters.

Change it now!
Christ, who died and made you Boss?

I'm only disappointed that you're not offended by my avatar, showing a crossdressing Jewish man* carrying a large rifle. This avatar was chosen for the express reason of making humourless leftist fun vacuums upset in the same way as my previous avatars were, for example:

View attachment 672326

Obviously I must try harder.

*At this point you have the opportunity to be doubly offended by me assuming the gender of Jesus. Bonus points!
I thought it was Richard Branson

LMGTFY:

Labour MP shares message telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to ‘shut up for sake of diversity’

But it was a "genuine accident", so that's okay.

(The parentheses are mine.)
I'll see your victim-blaming and raise you a final solution

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well actually according to the God Botherers...Christ actually did die, did you not get the memo?
Obvs, not being on the mailing list due to being a non believer, I didn't!

TamH70

MIA
Racist is in the eye of the beholder. Who's to say that you aren't offended by members of the anglo Turkish community, especially those who have American connections? In the mean time I see you are exercising your right to be offended by a jam trademark. Good for you.

I'm only disappointed that you're not offended by my avatar, showing a crossdressing Jewish man* carrying a large rifle. This avatar was chosen for the express reason of making humourless leftist fun vacuums upset in the same way as my previous avatars were, for example:

View attachment 672326

Obviously I must try harder.

*At this point you have the opportunity to be doubly offended by me assuming the gender of Jesus. Bonus points!

Your avatar offends me, and I dislike it. Mainly because I can't identify what brand of marksman's rifle yon Yeshua of Bethlehem is carrying and it's frustrating me immensely.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
I assumed he wasn't(?) :rolleyes:

He or she may not be a Caucasian, but I'm sure most of these dancers are:

(I knew having that on edge's Favorites bar would come in handy at some point in the proceedings).

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Your avatar offends me, and I dislike it. Mainly because I can't identify what brand of marksman's rifle yon Yeshua of Bethlehem is carrying and it's frustrating me immensely.
Barrett Light 50. Proof positive that Merkins have a sense of humour, because if there is one thing that rifle isn't is "light". We used to have two at Brecon... happy days, shutting the range road on Sennybridge and upsetting the Shit&Shovel Corps. :cool:

1655983060125.png

Edit: beaten to it by @Helm

The majority of the BBC is based outside of the M25.

When you say ruined do you mean more diverse?

The Production budget has been slashed thanks to the cuts imposed on the corporation.
I used to work on Countryfile as it happens. When I was there the production crew consisted of Cameraman, sound recordist, producer, assistant, director and director's PA.
Now I think one bloke does the whole bloody lot.

Were you there when Ellie Harrison was doing it. If so, is she as hot, albeit a bit slightly a bit of a mad feminist, as she looks?

A friend asks

TamH70

MIA
Barrett Light 50. Proof positive that Merkins have a sense of humour, because if there is one thing that rifle isn't is "light". We used to have two at Brecon... happy days, shutting the range road on Sennybridge and upsetting the Shit&Shovel Corps. :cool:

View attachment 672337

Edit: beaten to it by @Helm

Thanks for that.

In reference to your Bold, I think Ronnie's original blurb was that it was lighter than a full-fat .50 BMG calibre Ma Deuce Browning M2 machine-gun, one of which a certain Marine Sergeant used to devastating effect as a long-range sniping weapon in Vietnam, thus inspiring a whole lot of folks to build the capability of firing the round into an actual practical rifle.

My picture profile isn’t racist. It doesn't indicate to the public that I support racism.

I’m also not a Boris supporter. My Labour politics are a matter of record on here but they don’t bring the reputation of the site into the realms of being used by racists to promote their views.
My bold.
So you are proud to support terrorist loving ant Semites.
Fine.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks for that.

In reference to your Bold, I think Ronnie's original blurb was that it was lighter than a full-fat .50 BMG calibre Ma Deuce Browning M2 machine-gun, one of which a certain Marine Sergeant used to devastating effect as a long-range sniping weapon in Vietnam, thus inspiring a whole lot of folks to build the capability of firing the round into an actual practical rifle.
IIRC, the original concept was from Nationalist Chinese on Taiwan who had some Boyes Anti Tank rifles converted to .50 cal and scoped up as anti landing craft assets in the fifties...

Latest Threads