The BBC: are claims of political bias justified? Part 2.

thinking about TV , and adverts

seems that almost every advert or program features black or mixed race couples , or two white people , probably of the same gender with a mixed race child , or gay couples or any of the 22 genders and rainbow flags everywhere

yet they all seem to be shying away from gay Pakistani men for some unexplainable reason, anybody know why?
Apart from under age girls and illegal drugs, what else do pakistani men sell?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Not all Pakistani men are like that. My nearest shop is owned and ran by a Pakistani family and almost all of them take turns behind the till. From the wifey down to the daughter.

The only thing that I don't like is their propensity to have the highest local costs for things like bread and milk, but l have never heard about them being involved in criminality.

Not all Pakistani men are like that. My nearest shop is owned and ran by a Pakistani family and almost all of them take turns behind the till. From the wifey down to the daughter.

The only thing that I don't like is their propensity to have the highest local costs for things like bread and milk, but l have never heard about them being involved in criminality.
All "convenience" stores have a mark-up on supermarket retail prices, ditto service stations. They even have "Premium mark-up aisles" where the best sellers attract the higher prices. They all do it, not just Asian shopkeepers.
Have you ever wondered why service stations and some shops have their aisles arranged to block your direct path to the till? It apparently increases the odds of you noticing something you need to buy. From a security perspective, it blocks a thieves direct escape route. The joys of working with retail psychologists!

rgjbloke

On ROPS
On ROPs
That's what the creature allegedly fills her days with but even following the tweet, in July 2018, Shah was appointed Shadow Minister of State for Women and Equalities.
That'll show 'em.
So when are you going to change your racist profile picture. And don’t give me any BS that you had a doll when you were a baby that your profile pic fondly reminds you of.

Arrse is viewable by the public including the press. people see things like your profile picture and it just re-enforces their views that arrse posters are mainly a bunch of racists.

I know that nothing could be further from the truth for most posters on here but your profile picture marks you out as being an exception to most other posters.

Change it now!

yet they all seem to be shying away from gay Pakistani men for some unexplainable reason, anybody know why?
Doctor Who has a lezbo Pakistani companion who suffers from mental health problems and who works as a special constable and who wants to lick the Doctor to an inch of her life , so I wonder if RTD casting a gay Pakistan man would be a bit mundane compared to what Chris Chibnall has done ?

Family brings out the best in humanity and all boys/girls or hedging their bet clubs tend to bring out the worst in humanity. In reality, the abuse was never the whole story and these stories always had the angle of child prostitution and profiting from the unfortunate girls and the plods failure to investigate criminality in certain communities is a deep rooted problem.

The BBC are simple minded fools and like the three wise monkeys just don't like to dwell all that much on anything which discomforts there morality play of all things bad are embodied in the man !

So when are you going to change your racist profile picture. And don’t give me any BS that you had a doll when you were a baby that your profile pic fondly reminds you of.

Arrse is viewable by the public including the press. people see things like your profile picture and it just re-enforces their views that arrse posters are mainly a bunch of racists.

I know that nothing could be further from the truth for most posters on here but your profile picture marks you out as being an exception to most other posters.

Change it now!

Only if you change yours.

Grrrrr.

Change it now!
Your account must have been hacked, it's unlike you to demand others change their beliefs and views to meet your exceptionally high standards.

rgjbloke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Only if you change yours.

Grrrrr.
My picture profile isn’t racist. It doesn't indicate to the public that I support racism.

I’m also not a Boris supporter. My Labour politics are a matter of record on here but they don’t bring the reputation of the site into the realms of being used by racists to promote their views.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Family brings out the best in humanity and all boys/girls or hedging their bet clubs tend to bring out the worst in humanity. In reality, the abuse was never the whole story and these stories always had the angle of child prostitution and profiting from the unfortunate girls and the plods failure to investigate criminality in certain communities is a deep rooted problem.

The BBC are simple minded fools and like the three wise monkeys just don't like to dwell all that much on anything which discomforts there morality play of all things bad are embodied in the man !
Still here? Why?

Owd ewe and Billy goat meat...

It takes summat to overpower the smell of a hectic livestock auction in high summer,
On occasion I've noticed bearded, berobed gentlemen to have that effect.

(The young lads that are seriously into the job...so sharp dressed you'd cut yourself standing next to em, I wouldn't mind being a quid or ten behind em)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My picture profile isn’t racist. It doesn't indicate to the public that I support racism.

I’m also not a Boris supporter. My Labour politics are a matter of record on here but they don’t bring the reputation of the site into the realms of being used by racists to promote their views.
Your avatar is offensive - and you not only know that but put it there for that very reason.

Mind you, unlike your good self, I am not really into censorship so I won't make an issue if it.

Stibbon

War Hero

That's just your opinion though.

When I see a profile with a pic like Northern Biffs I just consider it as being that member's way of saying "up yours" to PC and hysterical wokeness. But then, I'm just a straightforward thinking bloke who doesn't have a left-wing agenda to pursue on a daily basis ...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Racist is in the eye of the beholder. Who's to say that you aren't offended by members of the anglo Turkish community, especially those who have American connections? In the mean time I see you are exercising your right to be offended by a jam trademark. Good for you.

I'm only disappointed that you're not offended by my avatar, showing a crossdressing Jewish man* carrying a large rifle. This avatar was chosen for the express reason of making humourless leftist fun vacuums upset in the same way as my previous avatars were, for example:

1655980811345.png

Obviously I must try harder.

*At this point you have the opportunity to be doubly offended by me assuming the gender of Jesus. Bonus points!

Latest Threads