The BB Gun

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by PartTimePongo, Oct 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Essential training tool , and should be on the scale , or not?

Discuss :D

2. You're talking about the lookalike's that fire the plastic ball bearings? Don't we have enough 'real' guns or are you saying for personal training eg practicing your unload drill with a 226 replica?

3. No , I'm saying when it comes to "motivating" switched off squaddies in the field :)

4. Everyman should have one, and indeed did at my old unit.

A full scale firefight with auto BB guns etc erupted int he cookhouse, after an unnamed member fo this board shot a chap in the nape of the neck at 30 cm

All you could see across the cookhouse was Glock, Sig, S&W being drawn from pancakes in the working dress and opening up..... funny as fcuk!

I even had little yellow balls in my mash spuds, the ration assassins went mad......they were caught in a cut off :D

BB guns are the way forward

5. Proof that Army mashed spuds are better than Kevlar

6. At one point in the med centre(in basra palace) there were 9 casualites with eye injuries the doc response was you bunch of ***** .fun but wear shades or goggles

7. Seeing that Oriental chap again, are you?

BB guns are an essential piece of kit. Great for keeping the wife and kids in line. :D

8. and shooting kittens.

9. the missus said i could have one if she could have a kitten........

"no probs." says i
    "it'll give me something else to shoot apart from you , and it'll probably be a darn sight quicker" :D

cue hard stares , crossed arms and pouty lip. :roll:

10. I think they are a great loada fun.... wonder how long it´ll take till a man, woman or child gets shot by police for having a bb gun, I mean carrying a table leg is a no-no in london!

11. 4. An imitation firearm is already defined in section 57(4) of the 1968
    Act and covers anything which has the appearance of being a firearm
    whether or not it is capable of discharging a shot, bullet or other
    missile.

5. A public place is also defined in section 57(4) of the 1968 Act. It
    includes any highway and any other premises or place to which at the
    material time the public have or are permitted to have access, whether on
    payment or otherwise.

6. There is no statutory definition of a reasonable excuse. This will
    depend on the facts and circumstances prevailing at the time and police
    officers will need to exercise discretion when deciding what action, if
    any, is appropriate in each individual case.

You carry a BB gun in public and you're caught, expect the book to be slammed into you.

12. 307

307 War Hero

Boys you want the ultimate blast, get an Marui Boys M4 lookalike, runs off AA batterys and its ROF is unbelievable, 30 rounds out the end in seconds, beautiful! Broke mine, but might get another cause they are a reet larf.

13. 307 thats Airsoft, as i posted a link to. Most weapons are available - the SA80 was realeased not long ago.

14. So, can´t take me waterpistol to the building society then, no?

Bollox! :twisted: