The Battle of Belfast. This is simply outragious yanks!

Discussion in 'US' started by banjotrooper, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No More Outragous than these fools playing WW2 scenarios, they must get a bit bored Playing USA Vs Generic Vaguely Arab terrorists all the time. As long as it keeps them of the street and away from Women of Breeding age.
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It looks like a right laugh, were do I sign up? Are there any similar organisations in the UK?
  3. What never ceases to amaze me is when some Americans seem to be perplexed why other Countries find certain aspects of the American way of life so fekking offensive. :x
  4. Did the whole team building bollox day with work in August and we got dragged Paintballing. Wasn't looking forward to it, but once the game started I had a ball.

Some get into too much though, the guy running it talked like the 1st man on the balcony, when asked about his service replied "CCF" like it was pinacle of Special forces.
  5. I can see it now: Hartley Witney Airsoft Nutters.

Next meet: Blackbushe Airport. Get Cessna. Crash into Big Stack of Cardboard Towers. Retailiate by invading France (it's the same size as Afghanistan and Iraq - coincidence? I think not.)
  6. scum
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought it was :?
  8. It astounds me that they would put a picture such as that on the advertisement of a hobby if these cretins wish to play soldiers, I am sure Uncle Sam will give them the chance. Even give real bullets and the chance to have there pic’s taken skinned alive with balls in mouth too.

But seen as some of there countrymen helped fund the murder of British soldiers why don’t they just **** Off
  9. The Septics just don't get it do they... I would email them and complain but they wouldn't understand.
  10. Snigger.....................................
  11. That's about as tasteful and fun as a re-enactment of the Battle of New York at the local gliders club with giant inflatable twin towers. :roll:
  12. A Canadian operation that relocated part of their operations south to the US seeking more business. As tasteless as the Belfast "game" But then again I have never understood the fun of paintball.
  13. i will get my glock out!! i think ive pulled!

funny as fook that one is!!

dense people i dont know about the forests!!

is this yank60 or whatever his name is getting his own back!??