The Bathing of Husband and Wife together

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by lolita100, Jun 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could you expand upon the phrase "those whom your right hand possesses". Does this mean my chronic self-abuse fetish is allowed, or do I have to keep my eyes closed. Is it OK to look in a mirror when throwing one off the wrist?

Sent from my Desire HD

2. I am flashing at Allah whilst wanking over a picture of Mohammed as I type. It requires some dexterity but I want to make a firm stand against this sort of tosh...

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hey great, thanks for that a really interesting read. Now can you point out the bit where is says its ok to marry a child and then tell me with a straight face that you personally approve of paedophilia. Oh and if you can give me your contact details so I can pass them on to CEOP I'd be oblidged.

4. Do they have to be husband and wife to each other, of can they be someone elses?

5. I notice spelling and punctuation is Haraam as well it seems.

Mohammed Bear is not happy.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Because she's a woman and made from adams rib and therefore lesser than a man. I reckon this part of the religions of the book is based on an alien cloning myth.

7. I foolishly clicked on the link hoping to see soapy titties. When I clocked the 'islam' part of the web address, I coughed up bile and thought 'You dirty Paki *****'. That is all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sometimes you just have to take a stand...and then manipulate it until the baldy man cries.

If I have offended one Muslim by this statement then is that so bad? After all they don't give a toss about us?

9. What Frank said. I'm not interested in how the Mad Mullahs pleasure themselves unless its got pictures.