The Bathing of Husband and Wife together

Could you expand upon the phrase "those whom your right hand possesses". Does this mean my chronic self-abuse fetish is allowed, or do I have to keep my eyes closed. Is it OK to look in a mirror when throwing one off the wrist?

Sent from my Desire HD

I am flashing at Allah whilst wanking over a picture of Mohammed as I type. It requires some dexterity but I want to make a firm stand against this sort of tosh...

BiscuitsAB

LE
Hey great, thanks for that a really interesting read. Now can you point out the bit where is says its ok to marry a child and then tell me with a straight face that you personally approve of paedophilia. Oh and if you can give me your contact details so I can pass them on to CEOP I'd be oblidged.

Do they have to be husband and wife to each other, of can they be someone elses?

I notice spelling and punctuation is Haraam as well it seems.

Mohammed Bear is not happy.

I foolishly clicked on the link hoping to see soapy titties. When I clocked the 'islam' part of the web address, I coughed up bile and thought 'You dirty Paki cnuts'. That is all.

I can't see how that will help to be honest.
Sometimes you just have to take a stand...and then manipulate it until the baldy man cries.

If I have offended one Muslim by this statement then is that so bad? After all they don't give a toss about us?

How about the husband and husband version......

1. On the authority of 'Aal Jarrodishah who said: “I used to bathe with the Prophet from a single container of water which was placed between us such that our hands collided inside it. He used to race me such that I would say: `Leave some for me, leave some for me you tight ****, for my dick mingeth too!

He added: `We were in a state of Janaba (i.e. the state of having slept together).” [Al-Buggaree and Muslim].