the Bastards have gone too far

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nebapneb, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :x :x :x
    Fcuking Cnuts

oh, and good morning to you all! :twisted:

2. Breakfast??? At school???!

3. In the 1980's classic 'The Breakfast Club' the girl ate sugar puff sandwiches with extra sugar and it never did her any harm (except the fact that she was a bit of a mentalist).

Schools ban everything periodically - when I was at primary school footballs were banned. We had to play with these horrible sponge balls that soaked up an incredible amount of water when wet - this is why I am not turning out at Wembley this weekend (in this litigous age can I sue for this stunting of my football skills development?).

Give them back their marmite and give 'em a mug of bovril whilst your at it. Real food for real men!

4. She was fit! Far better looking than the posh bint!

I remember those balls. They were like big yellow sponges, great in the wet......for throwing at people.

5. Yes, not so good for me though Smudge, having accidentally fired a shot wide that hit the (absolutely fearsome) headmaster square in the temple disloging is side parting and turning his pristine white hair a gritty, browny colour.

The resulting treatment of Unlucky_Alf led to a redeployment to a defensive role, thus stunting my development and forcing me into a steady decline that has resulted in me now only being selected for the odd game when someone is drastically short and requires a bod to fill a shirt.

6. And the Council has got nothing better to do? Fcuking Big Brother Government strikes again. Gaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Still there only Welshies anyway. Fcuk 'em, not like real people are they.

7. I had that problem....but that's because I played rugby at school......none of this namby pamby football stuff.

8. I later took up rugby in order to arrest the staedy sporting decline. Alas I fear that I was too late in the day! and was also overlooked by the national rugby selectors as well, Mrs Alf has now ordered a retirement from rugby and thus I now sit typing rather than playing sport for a living!

And it's all because of those bloody sponge balls!

9. sue for loss of earnings...

10. Rugby on an ashphalt playground now that really did make a man of you. Then some busybody from the Council turns up and gets it stopped.